The NBA Draft Thread

For white girls? Absolutely. Just go to the UNCW Rec and watch the talent that comes in throughout the day. Or go out to the Wrightsville beach bars.
Oh okay, makes more sense now. As far as white girls go you're absolutely right, I was home for Easter and Stilman White was waiting for anything he could find to stumble out of the bar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Summer League can't come any sooner. This absence of basketball has y'all discussing banks in here :lol:

Phil Gone

Frank is a smart PG

Melo and Rose aren't going no where

Equals

Knicks still missing the playoff ...

What's up with Bamba's brother snitching on him? :smh:
Seems like he comes from a checkered family

His oldest bro in prison, his other bro is bitter that mo cut him out of being his agent

Messy situation I hope doesn't too negatively effect mos potential. Family stuff can get crazy especially when you consider this scenario

He'll probably play about 15 mins per game off the bench for UCLA this year, go into the draft, go undrafted, sign with the Lakers summer league team, play in the G-League for a year then go overseas once he and his family realize he isn't an NBA player

Lavar already told LiAngelo he isn't NBA material but we'll have to wait and see
laugh.gif
He's a 6 foot power forward 
laugh.gif

dude took a roster spot from another kid because of that Ball family package deal smh
people just love to hate...just to hate  I dont know him or watched him play but he is the number one scorer in CA.  Guess thats something no?

Last edited:
He's certainly deserving of a roster spot at UCLA. He IS a legit 3-star prospect that's good enough to play at a high major. He just has a TON of work of to do in order to play on the next level. He's a 4 year guy.

people just love to hate...just to hate  I dont know him or watched him play but he is the number one scorer in CA.  Guess thats something no?

They literally ran a system that revolved around both Ball brothers shooting 90% of the shots and the other 3 just positioning themselves for rebounds. It's some of the worst basketball I've ever seen in my life. :smh:

Gelo's stats were padded.

Back
Top Bottom