The NBA Draft Thread

I would hate to live in Utah even with millions
Always feel bad for the brothas that get drafted there in the they got stuck in salt lake while their peers are flourishing in Miami , LA, NYC or even places like Charlotte or Orlando kinda way :lol: :smh:

Yeah I have nothing against Wiggins. I'm mostly just saying that I don't see why Jaylen couldn't be a 20PPG scorer in year 3 if he got an opportunity to hoist up that many shots a night. These guys that have that kind of size and athleticism that can shoot somewhat decently are just going to get there.

You need to look up the 20+ppg scorers in the league now. These aren't just average guys that get to put shots up. Jaylen just put up 13 points per 36 inefficiently while being ignored by most teams and scouting reports. His one year in college was awful.

He's young and he has some tools but Jaylen's a LONG way from being a high volume scorer in the NBA.

Last edited:
You need to look up the 20+ppg scorers in the league now. These aren't just average guys that get to put shots up. Jaylen just put up 13 points per 36 inefficiently while being ignored by most teams and scouting reports. His one year in college was awful.

He's young and he has some tools but Jaylen's a LONG way from being a high volume scorer in the NBA.
Just looked them up. There are 31 of them and they get an average of 17 attempts per game. Instead of looking at Per 36 numbers which aren't really going to paint an accurate picture, you should look at the games in which he got to play good minutes and start (when Avery Bradley was hurt) and got to put up 10 or more FG attempts. In those games he averaged 16 points on 12 attempts. If you put him on some terrible team like the Lakers or Nets where he could potentially shoot 16-18 times per game, he could put up numbers after a couple years of seasoning.

How he played in his one college season in Cuonzo's garbage system with awful spacing shouldn't have any bearing on what he can actually do in the league. I am not saying that he is some star now. He most certainly has the potential to be though.

Also here is the list of guys averaging just below 20. Even 18 point scorers are considered elite players (other than rose). It's not that easy to get there but it's definitely possible considering Brown is a hard worker and plays in a system that might get him there depending on how he evolves.

View media item 2476677

Always feel bad for the brothas that get drafted there in the they got stuck in salt lake while their peers are flourishing in Miami , LA, NYC or even places like Charlotte or Orlando kinda way
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Don't feel bad for them. They living the life, been to Salt Lake once, and cleaned up more in my life in 7 days than I have in any other place.

Their "peers living in LA/Miami/NYC" are busy recycling the same thots over and over again. Wouldn't call that flourishing in the slightest. They'll give it up to anything with legs that has enough money.

Nothing compares to living in a big city even when you're older. Got something for everyone at any age group.

Last edited:
Adebayo, potential as a starting 5 someday? Don't think he'll ever be a starting 4

TT ceiling maybe? Hope his 3-pt shot has actual potential, feel like Heat got Darko'd 
If he actually puts in work and learns then you got a soild player...he has the base skillset/size/athleticism combo that big men like D Jordan and Gobert came in with ..they just had to learn their roles and get a better feel for the game like Bam does

Their "peers living in LA/Miami/NYC" are busy recycling the same thots over and over again. Wouldn't call that flourishing in the slightest. They'll give it up to anything with legs that has enough money.

:rofl:

You sound like a woman
I wasn't even gon touch that :lol:

Dudes in Utah was talking bout how they gotta fly in Broads from Vegas or Cali just to get it in :smh: ...but hey if Mitchell likes only regular white chicks/mormons then he'll be straight in Salt Lake

Last edited:
If you're looking to be with a woman who's a peer in success though you're much more likely to find her in NYC/LA.  

You're not finding that in Utah or Orlando or wherever.

If you're looking to be with a woman who's a peer in success though you're much more likely to find her in NYC/LA.  

You're not finding that in Utah or Orlando or wherever.

Honestly it really just depends on what you're looking for.

If you're young, rich and famous and wanna smash/wife up a Kardashian type of chick and be all over TMZ and **** all the time then sure NYC/LA/Miami has exactly what you're looking for. If you want some low-key sexy chick that nobody knows then you can find that in any NBA city or outside suburb. Living in NC I can tell you Charlotte has more than enough of those type of chicks that are successful in their own right and you could smash without it being publicized all over the internet the next second after leaving your apartment with them.

Last edited:
Adebayo, potential as a starting 5 someday? Don't think he'll ever be a starting 4

TT ceiling maybe? Hope his 3-pt shot has actual potential, feel like Heat got Darko'd 
If he actually puts in work and learns then you got a soild player...he has the base skillset/size/athleticism combo that big men like D Jordan and Gobert came in with ..they just had to learn their roles and get a better feel for the game like Bam does

I think that's the biggest things for kids to learn early on is to know your role. That's one thing coaches and even players are aware of once they reach this level, but arrogance takes over for most. Guys like Deandre and Gobert understood early on and excelled while also improving other aspects of their game

If you're young, rich and famous and wanna smash/wife up a Kardashian type of chick and be all over TMZ and **** all the time then sure NYC/LA/Miami has exactly what you're looking for. If you want some low-key sexy chick that nobody knows then you can find that in any NBA city or outside suburb. Living in NC I can tell you Charlotte has more than enough of those type of chicks that are successful in their own right and you could smash without it being publicized all over the internet the next second after leaving your apartment with them.
Nah, that's just not true.  Especially as a woman you're more likely to come to NYC or L.A. to find success in any career.  As a lawyer, banker, advertising, marketing, design, creative, whatever.  That's just a fact.  Definitely not North Carolina.

Last edited:

Nah, that's just not true.  Especially as a woman you're more likely to come to NYC or L.A. to find success in any career.  As a lawyer, banker, advertising, marketing, design, creative, whatever.  That's just a fact.  Definitely not North Carolina.

Uh you do know Charlotte is a pretty major city when it comes to the jobs you listed right?

Uh you do know Charlotte is a pretty major city when it comes to the jobs you listed right?

Yeah he definitely hasn't been here before :lol: Charlotte is huge in everything he listed. I have friends in every one of those industries in Charlotte.

Charlotte( Most of NC really) got bishes ...it's more NBA cities that's poppin n got nice women besides LA/NYC ...just definitely not Utah , the warriors was just crying bout having to stay there in the playoffs :lol:

I think that's the biggest things for kids to learn early on is to know your role. That's one thing coaches and even players are aware of once they reach this level, but arrogance takes over for most. Guys like Deandre and Gobert understood early on and excelled while also improving other aspects of their game

It took TT a good three years before he figured his role out. Because that Cavs team was so bad, he had the luxury to experiment. Coach tried to have him have more of a scoring role but that clearly failed. I think it's more important to go through that trial and error to know what you are not and that's how you find out what you are.

Dandre wanted a bigger role in Dallas and I think it would have hurt him in the end. As long as her is approaching it with the right mentality, he should be fine. Dwight is the worst in terms of letting ego get in the way. He can be Tyson Chandler on steroids for a championship team if he embraced his role, but now you have him becoming a journeyman trying to shoot 3s :x

Back
Top Bottom