The NBA Draft Thread

Fultz, Tatum and Jaylen Brown all looked great tonight. Jaylen was playing like damn Michael Jordan in the first half. Jonah Bolden and Zizic had good showings as well.

Fultz, Tatum and Jaylen Brown all looked great tonight. Jaylen was playing like damn Michael Jordan in the first half. Jonah Bolden and Zizic had good showings as well.
Yup. All the youngins looked good. Fun game to watch...

[thread="634760"]honestly wouldn't be surprised if D. Mitchell becomes the best pg of the draft. he looked extremely solid. [/thread]
[thread="634760"]23 pts (10/17), 5 ast, 3 stls, 0 TO[/thread]

Fam

Last edited:
Brown doing exactly what he should be doing for a 2nd year summer league player ...if he was struggling then that would really be something

I always said he was gon be solid tho ...n shout out to my guy Jon Isaacs so far too :pimp:

That's what I've noticed in the last few years in SL.

dominating SL =/= being a good player in the NBA. But sucking at SL is a good indicator that you will struggle in the league.

A prime example would be Aaron Gordon killing SL in year 2 draining threes and having a more polished game, but when the season started, he reverted to his old self.

nevertheless, all the lottery players have been playing well so far and it's been fun to watch.

dominating SL =/= being a good player in the NBA. But sucking at SL is a good indicator that you will struggle in the league.

A prime example would be Aaron Gordon killing SL in year 2 draining threes and having a more polished game, but when the season started, he reverted to his old self.

nevertheless, all the lottery players have been playing well so far and it's been fun to watch.
Yup u got it right mane ...I think me and osh kosh been saying that summer league just tells you who isn't an NBA level player for the past few years on here :lol: ...always hilarious to see how good the lottery picks with a year of experience under their belt are and the dudes on the opposite end that you wonder how the hell they were even invited to participate cuz they so awful :smh: :lol:

If Stephen Zimmerman is still on the Magic roster this season :x

Yup u got it right mane ...I think me and osh kosh been saying that summer league just tells you who isn't an NBA level player for the past few years on here :lol: ...always hilarious to see how good the lottery picks with a year of experience under their belt are and the dudes on the opposite end that you wonder how the hell they were even invited to participate cuz they so awful :smh: :lol:

If Stephen Zimmerman is still on the Magic roster this season :x

You spoke into existence

Dude ain't acknowledging the lakers quality summer league roster
7 players are on the actual roster
If they don't ball out
Welp....
LoL it was like that last year too.  Like half of our squad were the starters and 6th men of the team...no wonder we finished a game or two behind second worst record in league LOL

Back
Top Bottom