*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presently lined up in a freezing Tues. morning for a wristband for these SJ's tomorrow....it's 5:45 AM PST!!!

Just got my confirmation on the employee discount but they say we can only get one per employee. I have two on lock so thats $266 for two pair im good idk if iwanna be greedy and go 3 we shall see. Cause the people i work with dont give a dam about shoes only 2 or 3 so ill be taking theirs.

Im debating on a pair of these 2009 SJ'S or gettin a pair of blk/red 01's.... For about the same price! Need alil feedbak from the ntfam...thanks

Originally Posted by jamesm25

Im debating on a pair of these 2009 SJ'S or gettin a pair of blk/red 01's.... For about the same price! Need alil feedbak from the nt fam...thanks

Coming from an owner of a pair of '01 breds, you would be better off with them at this point. The quality on them is excellent IMO.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Im debating on a pair of these 2009 SJ'S or gettin a pair of blk/red 01's.... For about the same price! Need alil feedbak from the nt fam...thanks

Coming from an owner of a pair of '01 breds, you would be better off with them at this point. The quality on them is excellent IMO.

Thanks...the SJ is my fav shoe of all time, but ive never owned a pair of blk/red xi's. Im not gonna complain about the new SJ'S Becuss JBknows its more hype then anything now a days, soo they can put out pretty much what they want and know matter what is said they'll be copped.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Presently lined up in a freezing Tues. morning for a wristband for these SJ's tomorrow....it's 5:45 AM PST!!!

I sure hope your not @ NTLA because they're doing a rafflle!!

Thanks...the SJ is my fav shoe of all time, but ive never owned a pair of blk/red xi's. Im not gonna complain about the new SJ'S Becuss JB knows its more hype then anything now a days, soo they can put out pretty much what they want and know matter what is said they'll be copped.

If the SJ is your grail, then you should cop these, or even better, a pair of 00's. Hell, with the '09's in massive rotation right now, you canscore a pair of the 00's for aout the same price that sites like UTA are charging for these retros ($250). It's all up to you fam.

i decided to not get these kicks even though i can use my employee discount (champs), i held them in my hand lastnight and they just weren't cuttin it forme. goodluck to the rest of you who are tryin to get the space jams. i think im officially done with jordan brand shoes.

To all my Detroit playas. BurnRubber in Royal oak is doin a midnight release tonite. My dude said they got 48 pairs. Good Luck.

BurnRubber
202 W.4th st.
Royal Oak, Mi
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by richiedge

Who wants to bet this thread reaches 200 pages by this time tomorrow?

At least it will mostly be pics and stories on the release and not:

Will (Insert obvious shoe sites) be getting these?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What's the release on these?
sick.gif

Do you think these will sellout?
sick.gif

Which size do you think will sellout the fastest?
sick.gif

And with that said, let's get this release on and moving.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by derry1

GOT EM YESTERDAY...THEY IIGHT BUT NOTHIN TO SERIOUS
eyes.gif
...KINDA FEELIN MY WHT/RED XII MORE

frown.gif
the shape, the shape, the shape
frown.gif

I think the shape has a lot more to do with the shoe tree being in there and the fact that they're laced so damn tight out the box.

Yeah, he's right...the 01 breds are much better quality than these Jams..and I own both of them. The patent is better, the comfort is there, the cushioningis really good, and the quality of the materials are pliable and feel more like a quality shoe...like I said, I own both..
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Yeah, he's right...the 01 breds are much better quality than these Jams..and I own both of them. The patent is better, the comfort is there, the cushioning is really good, and the quality of the materials are pliable and feel more like a quality shoe...like I said, I own both..
glasses.gif
Thanks...its funny how its the same shoe but they look soo different. The quality on the breds just looks good. With theses SP'S some picslook nice others look awful!!
sick.gif

yeah go with the '01s......i have most high and low XI's and the '01s feel better then the OG's to me and the '09s are just
grin.gif

is it me or do the DMP XI's look and feel better then the CDP & '09 XI's?

Originally Posted by tHe174Movement

What spots in nyc are doing midnight release? Thank You
only spot i know is House of Hoops
and Niketown gonna release in the am like at 7 i believe

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

yeah go with the '01s......i have most high and low XI's and the '01s feel better then the OG's to me and the '09s are just
grin.gif

is it me or do the DMP XI's look and feel better then the CDP & '09 XI's?
oh no its not just you

Just called my local FL. That have "plenty" of pairs ready to release on Thursday, but no size 15....
indifferent.gif
Up to size 13 only.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

%##$#%#

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by STARSCREAM F23

Originally Posted by infamous54

MrWavez wrote:

I was thinking about the Galleria, but that ho is too damn far....and i barely just started drivin id prolly get lost
smh.gif

might as well just stay at baybrook all night after i get off work...waste of gas going home and coming back in 2-3 hrs
tired.gif
I might go to West Oaks since its like 5 min away from me. Haven't bought a shoe on release date from there since the Playoff 8's. If they sold out, ill probably go to First Colony or Memorial City....and if im really desperate...ill go to Sharpstown.

I live right by West Oaks..I wouldn't even waste my time going there ...im sure they gonna sell all their pairs before the release date and have everybody turning around like they did us for CDP 11/12 ..I had to go to sharpstown and get mines.

New management at West Oaks FootAction so I'm pretty sure that you can go and take your chance. Problem is, the store only received around 30 pair. The Champs received about 70-80. Galleria, 400+.

West Oaks is a long Shot.. Well For me.. 4 Size 13's in the entire mall according to reps and employees.. 2 Champs, 2 Footaction, 0Finishline.. And I'm not sure bout Shiekhs or Footlocker. They didn't know if they were getting them when I went last week.. heard about the Galleriaand it was a Wrap for West Oaks.. First Colony is getting about 150 I believe..Maybe More..

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Just called my local FL. That have "plenty" of pairs ready to release on Thursday, but no size 15....
indifferent.gif
Up to size 13 only.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

%##$#%#

Supposed 2 launch on the 23rd buddy!

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

indifferent.gif
Up to size 13 only.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

%##$#%#

Supposed 2 launch on the 23rd buddy!

That's what I thought, but the girl put me on hold and asked the manager and he said Thursday @ 8am....I even asked her twice if she was sure...

Oh and the local Footlocker is only getting infant - kids sizes. No mens.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom