* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Mike- I know what you mean. This thread got so serious with the Kanye talk. But i think its a good topic. We cant talk about sneakers all the time. Plus yourson is the biggest and the best pick up of the year man. I hope he is doing well

Werrrrd. he's doing great! ive gotten NO sleep by the way... so maybe delirium is setting in....

LISTEN HERE... MY SON DOES NOT MAKE POOPS IN HIS F-ING DIAPERS TO PLEASE "HIP HOP" FANS! HE DOES IT FOR HIMSELF! WU TANG IS FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

I didn't really want to join in the discussion because I don't follow Rap, Hip-Hop and R&B too much but I actually like T-Pain'sThr33 Ringz better than Ye's 808s. I own both albums. T-Pain's Epiphany has been on heavy rotation in my CD player since it released.

Personally, I lost a lot of respect for Kanye when he mentioned he was the next best thing to the Beatles for our generation and all of his infamous politicalannouncements during Bush's downfall.

IMO, musicians should stick to what they do best and that's making music. Leave politics for the powers that be.

Now, Tyler go ahead and correct me man because I'm sure I misquoted Kanye on the Beatles. lol.

Originally Posted by greencelt06

i mean the dynasty pretty much sucked....but blueprint and black album make you slightly forget.

Bleek...Amillion...and the rest of Jigga man's flunkies Beans included brought down that albumbut it was a compilation so...(shrugs)

Brad -
laugh.gif
I'm over it man. Kanye is far from perfect. Nobody walking this earth is, and that's a fact. If you tally up all the wrongs with all his rights, I bet you that his rightsfar surpass his wrongs. A lot of people, and I put myself in this category, easily forget all the positive things an individual has done. You could do amillion things right, but if you do one bad thing, you're remembered more for that one bad thing, than all of your other rights.

Jason is right though. We can't always talk about sneakers(as much as some of want to, including me). This discussion we're having helps negate the popular belief that all of us southern folk are ignorant to everything, except fishing and hunting. I hatewhen I'm automatically considered an idiot because I reside in South Carolina. Granted, idiots are at an abundance here. I don't dispute that, butthat doesn't mean EVERYONE is.

Anyway, I want everyone to know that at the end of the day, I consider all of you family and friends. Regardless of all the arguments, disagreements, and what have you, we should remember that none of this should be taken to heart. Speaking of friends, acouple of my friends have blessed me with early Christmas gifts.

Thanks Ryan . . .

Thanks Ashley . . .

Thanks Gus . . .

And something that came in the other day . . .

Originally Posted by spacej23

Jason is right though. We can't always talk about sneakers(as much as some of want to, including me). This discussion we're having helps negate the popular belief that all of us southern folk are ignorant to everything, except fishing and hunting. I hate when I'm automatically considered an idiot because I reside in South Carolina. Granted, idiots are at an abundance here. I don't dispute that, but that doesn't mean EVERYONE is.

Anyway, I want everyone to know that at the end of the day, I consider all of you family and friends. Regardless of all the arguments, disagreements, and what have you, we should remember that none of this should be taken to heart. Speaking of friends, a couple of my friends have blessed me with early Christmas gifts.

Thanks Ryan . . .
Truth indeed, i dont think its right how get that "south is stupid" routine but i guess it is what it is.
And there is no hate here its all good with everybody (minus the bad news ryan gave me today
laugh.gif
wink.gif
)...lol

however on a side note, Ty-info on this jacket please? i know for a fact it didnt come from my store
pure piffery imo.....
smokin.gif

crap we gotta warn each other when we go out.. i copped the UK joint a while back... unless you WANT to match... romo... hahaha

by the way talked to josh at jimmy jazz today and the pair of XIs from the CDP he saw were looking kind of pink to him.. anyone else take a look in person yet?any confirmation on that? EZpass for me.. im good on those Xis and XIIs... sticking with my retros and OGs (XIIs were built like tanks)... coppedcharlene's on PYS for 199 though...

good luck to everyone else on getting their pack

shouts to curtis i went to FA specifically to say whats up...

Originally Posted by Executive76

MBen32 - I'm in Columbia

DAtRENDSETTA - Are you talking about this Saturday 12/13???

eek.gif
WHAT ROSS DID YOU GO TO?? I SWEAR IM GOING THERE TOMMOROW AND JUSTCHECKING IT OUT! IM STILL IN DISBELIEF! I TOLD MY BRUVAH AND EVERYTHING!
laugh.gif

i mean the dynasty pretty much sucked....but blueprint and black album make you slightly forget.

Bleek...Amillion...and the rest of Jigga man's flunkies Beans included brought down that album but it was a compilation so...(shrugs)

I actually like the Dynasty album alot...Remember it released in Oct and I kept in the whip player for like a month anda half straight....lol

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Bleek...Amillion...and the rest of Jigga man's flunkies Beans included brought down that album but it was a compilation so...(shrugs)

I actually like the Dynasty album alot...Remember it released in Oct and I kept in the whip player for like a month and a half straight....lol
Yea it was a pretty good album but it would have been A LOT better without so many appearances from the flunkies.

<>

executive- lmao...the flunkies....bleek:jay-z as consequence:kanyehahahaha

maurice- sorry about the news...politics as usual, but since im working before we open, i just might bring someobama!!!

mben32- ive been to several of them...its a hit and/or miss kind of thing....sometimes you gota just be in an area, andrandomly say, "lets go to ross"
if you don't say that phrase it might not work lol.

mike- i feel ya...its a nice change of pace for this thread. honestly the discussion really left being about kanye andwent to generally being about music and like i said chico made a verry verry valid point about there not being many musical geniuses left because no one playsinstruments...soooo true.

personally i'm waiting for the next great blind musician to come along.....

o btw a couple of pick-ups/what i wore.....

l_95d2ef1390134b4b93084e28e7f21189.jpg

l_e2483948d2aa4cf091fb8156b782736b.jpg

l_dc6294d652f74e61b08c5117f46457ae.jpg

^ Those are some crispy pics greenice. You gotta hook my pictures up!

What I wore last night . . .

kf2r7b.jpg

24qluuq.jpg

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

however on a side note, Ty-info on this jacket please? i know for a fact it didnt come from my store
pure piffery imo.....
smokin.gif

I think Ryan picked it up at Urban Outsh!++ers.

ty- thanks, i was just in there the other day i didnt see them (maybe i wasnt paying attention)

ryan- well that would be nice if that could happen, real talk, i'll holla at you
nice jack purcells and super stars (you and those damn celtics)....

Those Vans remind me off...

Sk8 Highs, Creative Recs, and Claes.

Real different, I like those.

yooo i got sum blue and green vans like that, theyre not as fresh though, ne one remember when there was a vans outlet at the outlets????
eek.gif
they had EVERYTHING cheap too
oh btw yall shud check out the post "classic nt pics" IN THe sneaker showcase forum its
roll.gif
and it brings me back
theres also an early pic of tyler in there
nerd.gif

oh and where exactly is suite sole located downtown, my computer is full of viruses and i cant get to their website
sick.gif

who goes to usc???

OH YEAH YALL SEEN THESE?????
pimp.gif

2uizm1e.jpg

"THESE ARE SUPPOSSED TO RESEMBLE AN AFRICAN FEMALE IN DAISY DUKE SHORTS" HENCE THE TERM BADONKADUNK
I GOTTA GET THESE

Tre: yeah man im 24 getting old

Mo: thanks for the connect wish me luck

Ty: nice forces....did you like the black firday clark kent joints

Ryan- nice championship celtics joints i wish the clippers get a championship sneaker one day.

Im ready for Saturday camping out at Cidetal mall wit my home boi for my block.

Ty-Nice pick up on those vans. I think that might be my new sneaker...I am just trying to make the transition from JB to something else. And i always haveliked vans

Stan-ill see you at citadel mall as well my friend. I decided to delay going back to Denver a day, so I have to cop my pack here. So let me know what time youare headed there and maybe we can meet up.

Ryan-I am feeling those Championship sneakers. But we all know next year that it is going to be a baby blue and yellow colorway since the Nuggets are going toroll the championship this year.

Back
Top Bottom