* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Stan - Happy Belated my man... Curtis was trying to get a hold of you... i dont know if he ever did... just letting you know...

Got some holiday pick-ups to share... these gifts are from Baby Nico to Mommy Charlene (she doesn't check NT, so keep it on the low!!!)
da8354dfed3fe4ba2cfbe1bf84ac201086c5f62.jpg

e4b35ff7e863e32f2082ea1a83beeb4a7201911.jpg

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!! i was passing on these cuz i had the OGs/Retros.. but this was the only pack SHE wanted this year... soooooo... BAM!!! (so thisdoesnt count as a CDP pick-up Mo.. i told you no more... for me
laugh.gif
)

pimp.gif

Nice stuff. Those Taxis will be on my feet Saturday morning.
glasses.gif

Now i'm convinced I need to find a way to double up on this CDP this weekend.

Stan- 24 aint hardly old. Now once u start creppin up on 40 then you should worry.

I LOVE 11S AND 12S
pimp.gif
BEST SINCE 4S AND 5S
PICKED THESE UP TODAY
2qauxow.jpg

I GOT ALL COLORS OF THESE, LAST TIME I DID THAT WAS WHEN NIKE RETROED THE REVOLUTIONS
OH AND I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTO SC TRAINERS, BUT CHAMPS HAS TWO COLORS IN AND NIKE DIDNT F___ UP THIS TIME, THERES A WHITE GREY RED ONE AND A GREY ORANGEONE

EDIT---I DONT KNOW HOW TO RESIZE PICS ON THIS COMPUTER
laugh.gif

^^damn dog... thats a big *** picture

AJ17 - thanks.. so when is the due date? excited?!

**DOUBLE POST (got lost in the shuffle)**

Stan - Happy Belated my man... Curtis was trying to get a hold of you... i dont know if he ever did... just letting you know...

Got some holiday pick-ups to share... these gifts are from Baby Nico to Mommy Charlene (she doesn't check NT, so keep it on the low!!!)
da8354dfed3fe4ba2cfbe1bf84ac201086c5f62.jpg

e4b35ff7e863e32f2082ea1a83beeb4a7201911.jpg

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!! i was passing on these cuz i had the OGs/Retros.. but this was the only pack SHE wanted this year... soooooo... BAM!!! (so thisdoesnt count as a CDP pick-up Mo.. i told you no more... for me
laugh.gif
)

shinobixtc- Due date is June 28, and my wife and I are very excited! Man are u gettin an sleep? Guy I work with wife just had a babyand he looks like a damn zombie in the mornings.
laugh.gif
its all good though.

Chris-
pimp.gif
I want those joints so bad. I'll wait til they go onsale.

MY MAN LET ME TELL YOU ... Zero sleep. Hahaha naw its all good though.. He wakes up about every three hours, so charlene and i switch off

chico- hahaha i am highly anticipating that game man....just to talk a liltrash....i think we will still be number one and still have a better record than the laCKers!

ty- i like those vans....yea i said that **** i said it on niketalk i said that ****

sckid- man i wana get all three colors, but they arent really moving so like mr. ron there...i'll wait for the sale

Big Mo- Yes the nuggets. Thats right. Best team in the NBA(Also the most hood)...You cant beat that. You got Big Shot, Melo, Birdman, Keyon, and my boy JR comeon unstoppable. I predict NBA championship. Karl is finally doing a decent coaching job. Ryan-He is a big baby. Celtics will get dominated by Lebron and theCavs and everyone knows that.... Mike-The pack looks sick. And Jacque is requiring me to get her one if i want to continue to sleep in the house. So i may needto crash at your place. And no i dont change diapers.

hahahhaa... changing diapers, bottle feeding, or burping the baby... if youre gonna stay here, you gotta get in where you fit in brother!

Ron, if you need help with another pack size 8.5, let me know.

Send me a PM. If you could send me a money order priority, I'll get you an 8.5.

I've got 2 of my size 9's on lock already.

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Big Mo- Yes the nuggets. Thats right.
laugh.gif
The only good Nuggets come from a dollar menu!

roll.gif
roll.gif
naw but for real i'll give them my vote for the most hood team rightnow.....

mike- nice pickups, and yes that does count as a cdp pick up, and you might even have a little change
of heart come the 19th
wink.gif

stan- expect a call from me tomorrow my dude....

ryan- you and those damn kobe killing celts.... cavs all day

Mo- i'll look out for it.
nerd.gif

Jhobson- it will be cool to meet you man what time are you heading out there.

sckid- yeah those flight are dope soon as i see the right sale price im going for it
pimp.gif

Mike- thanks for letting me know that i'll hit him up on myspace

Any one in Columbia pickin up the CDP sat? Im lookin for someone who probaly goin to be headed to da same spot as me?

Stan-I have no clue man. Ill be honest i have never camped out here. So i have no idea what time the mall will be open and what doors will be open. SO if youwanna help me out, It would be great. Tre-Why cant you give any McNugget "lovin"? The nuggets are legit...And i am leaving it at that Mo-When theyhad Iverson, the Nuggets were so hood. I remember seeing all them out at a bar, and Iverson was like mini thug, and melo was wanna be thug, J.R. was couldntdress thug, and Keyon Martin was an actual thug. I wouldnt mess with Keyon(And dont be fooled by the lips on his neck)

Yo sckid those flights are dope

Everyone I have heard stores that have pack are opening @ 9:00 a.m. I dont if that is true is not

Stan-Happy Belated Birthday can't wait for mine on the 29th

Everyone I have heard stores that have pack are opening @ 9:00 a.m. I dont if that is true is not

So, apparently Marty thinks those flights are dope, heard that stores receiving the packwill open at 9AM, wishes Stan a happy belated birthday, and can't wait for his on the 29th.

tongue.gif

Just kidding homey!

AHHH! Since Jason can't ever get back at anyone, does anyone want to split the XI/XII pack with me? I'll sell you the XII's for $100 flat! I dare you to find a better deal on the XII's.

Back
Top Bottom