* The New TEAM SC Official post *

well, this isn't shoe related at all, but i'm just really excited about it.
i got a tattoo today, finally.

4ac156e6604ef8822d0dac869f93daa252ad921.png

wut up team kay-slay(cuz it seems like there are some drama kings)....ne way

-first off i had no clue dat those 23's were dat limited and dat they were going for that muchon the bay
(please believe i would have resold like a thriller album)

-mos def coppin the stealths, no word on the discount though cuz they were trippin with theall-stars
(ty you know what you need to do...)

-o and by the way...ain't no love in the heart of the city.....
(only one person should understand what i mean but o well)

Im wearing my 23s now for the 1st time it feels good too. (only thing i got some cleaning to do on the bottoms lol)....My next pick up will probably the 2 andthe 21s
Curt- nice tat man yo im working on getting the mullet
Ryan- yo i went to hibbets here in orangburg yesterday they got in 5 pairs of the 23s for mens and kids limited aint the word for this town.
frown.gif

^ Cool Stan. I'm glad you're enjoying your XX3. I don't think I will be wearing mine anytime soon, but we'll see.

Curt- Cool tat. I got some new ink a couple months ago too.

Ryan- I have no clue what you're talking bout. Fill me in....

thanks guys, this tattoo really means a lot to me. seeing as how it's a tribute to my mother.
i already have tons of other ideas for tattoos i'm getting, it's so addicting.

anyways, i'm not feeling the XXIII's at all.
but who knows, perhaps in a few months they'll grow on me?
laugh.gif

and let me give a late
roll.gif
roll.gif
to ryan.
and a shout out to everyone in team SC. i think i'll be back on here, posting a lot more.

y'all take care!

It looks as if everyone is coming back to this post. Finally stopped being lazy and made my yuku account!

Cheers from the west coast guys! Everyone take care!

Holy Mackerol! A Curt and Dom sighting on the same page?!

The end must be near.

Broke out a new pair of Vans today; FTC Halfcabs(better know as "Vans that look likeTre's Grails that he'll never get") . . .

3307f5v.jpg

jk Tre.

I remember FTC had those for a good few weeks. Hit me up on AIM asap Tyler, I found this grail site wit every canvas AF1s possible.

100% proof manDINGmo scammed me does anyone have contact with him ?

As this person proved unresponsive we banned the account.

Peace.

-------------------------------------
To:Method Man.niketalk
Sent:February 19, 2008, 2:50 pm

any update or word sir?

thanks

-------------------------------------
To:musfromiss.niketalk
Sent:February 15, 2008, 7:05 pm

That they've used the same IP address doesn't guarantee that the same exact person is using both accounts, but at the very least they've shared andare likely still sharing the same Internet connection. They may be siblings, roommates, etc. They at least know one another, so there's no reason why thisperson can't at least put you in touch with the individual you've dealt with.

If he proves uncooperative, then I'll ban the account.

Peace.

Muss - I understand you're upset and rightfully so. I would be angered too if someonedidn't live up to their part of the deal. Honestly though, even if anyone of us does have means of contacting him, what are we suppose to do? I'mjust curious to what you're thinking and what your logic is about this. I don't want to come off facetious, but are we suppose to call him or pay hima visit and ask for your shoes? We don't even know you personally, so I'd find it hard to believe that you would honestly think that one of us isgoing to go get your shoes or something. You're in a tough spot man and I feel for you. I've been shafted in the past and it does suck. Ultimatelythough, if you want something done about this, you have to be the person that takes the action. We try to keep this thread drama-free for the most part, andwhen I say this I don't mean to come off rude, but please stop asking the same question over and over. Once again, I'm sorry for your troubles. Ihope this situation can be resolved.

^^^ i understand but im just tryin to clearify to those that i actually stuck up for him

Iono i honeslty posted here for my last plan :/ i thought someone would have met up with him or chilled with him so i can get some more info

but i guess its not gonna happen he stole my shoes..worked so hard in life to support and a person like him cheats me :/

thks for any help if any did

i wont be on here anymore

^^^ i understand but im just tryin to clearify to those that i actually stuck up for him

Iono i honeslty posted here for my last plan :/ i thought someone would have met up with him or chilled with him so i can get some more info

but i guess its not gonna happen he stole my shoes..worked so hard in life to support and a person like him cheats me :/

thks for any help if any did

i wont be on here anymore

Anyone in need of a nice PDA with Wifi? Im gonna be selling a VNDS HP iPAQ shortly cause I need to buy a new camera for my photojournalismcourse. I won't be asking much at all for it cause I need some quick cash. Comes with all necessary cables, memory card, stylus, etc. Used twice since Igot it last summer. Just PM if you're interested.

Yo whats good everyone havent posted in a while....
been trying to balance school and work and its really beating
me up but im starting to make time to post more

I think i might be one of the few that actually dont feel the 23's,
something about them just isnt saying "buy me"

Curtis- Nice tat man i plan on getting one in the future

Ryan- If i didnt tell you the other day at school....
I HATE YOU!!!!!!
J/K
laugh.gif

be back later to post some of the pick up from the last couple of weeks....

peace
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by spacej23

I've been shafted in the past and it does suck.

Uhhhh. ayoooo.
sick.gif
nh, right? I hope so...I really, really hope so.

roll.gif

Please remind me of something real quick, Tre . . .
A) Who is the one with the girlfriend?
B) Who just got played by a chick not too long ago?

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

I've been shafted in the past and it does suck.

Uhhhh. ayoooo.
sick.gif
nh, right? I hope so...I really, really hope so.

roll.gif

Please remind me of something real quick, Tre . . .
A) Who is the one with the girlfriend?
B) Who just got played by a chick not too long ago?

wink.gif

A - it's all good.

B. - That's her loss, she's a bs'er.
happy.gif

To the dude who got scammed.
Is the dude who scammed you from charleston? and i dont know if your from charleston or not but if you aint heard bout dudes around here they crazy!! lol

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

DAMN TRE! YOU TALK TO MUCH! YO INFO all over the sc forum!!!!

YO GIRL!!
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

haha, it's cool man.
that's kind of messed up how she changed all of a sudden, got me feeling like Snoop man,
laugh.gif
, but whatever, I'm still on my grind for a new whip, and at least Idon't have to put up with insecurity, and nonsense....

i'm good!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom