* The New TEAM SC Official post *

4-5 hours... Hmmm... Thats not terribly far.... leave on fri, return on sunday.. We'd have to bring our dog, hopefully itll be worth the hassle

roll.gif
at your sig up there Bloodsport?

wassssup,
ron- damn those agassis are
pimp.gif
i know u already saw the trainer 1retros(again) nice tat
tyler- got damn u got a lot of sneakers
eek.gif
my # is still the same, just8-4-3 area code, i aint about to pull no mikejones on here ill hit u up
tre- i think were the only two team sc members who have no pickups ever
laugh.gif
broke a__ mfs eatin wings in the mall
omar- why u sell yung joc them dirty a___ posites??
oh, and has anyone seen No Country For Old Men???? i JUST saw it
eek.gif
great movie, my favorite part was when dude was like "are you gonna kill me" and the villain said "DO YOU SEE ME" great movie.
DONT DO IT

Originally Posted by sckid20

tre- i think were the only two team sc members who have no pickups ever
laugh.gif
broke a__ mfs eatin wings in the mall
If I didn't wreck my car, then I'd be buying more shoes.

btw, how much are the Stealth XX3's reselling for? I might cop this pair somebody returned at my job and get my FlipJays on to make a few extra dollars.
pimp.gif

That sneaker summit/chill-day sounds cool, I might go.

resell em to me, what size??? Or ill give u something really good for em, like a 100 piece wings

btw, anybody seen the barkley alpha force forces (
laugh.gif
) anywhere??? whatkindof release are those?

DONT DO IT

Originally Posted by sckid20

resell em to me, what size??? Or ill give u something really good for em, like a 100 piece wings

nerd.gif
.......did you say wings?
eek.gif

jp.
laugh.gif
they're a 10.5 though.

integra wut part of this boring state are you from?

did you post in the old forum at one point in time cuz it seems like i rememberthe s/n....

anyway as previously stated if anyone needs the opening day pack let meknow

dat summit sounds fun but i wouldnt want to go alone....

btw huarache 08's lime colorway is up on finishline!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by greencelt06

integra wut part of this boring state are you from?

did you post in the old forum at one point in time cuz it seems like i remember the s/n....

anyway as previously stated if anyone needs the opening day pack let me know

dat summit sounds fun but i wouldnt want to go alone....

btw huarache 08's lime colorway is up on finishline!!!
smile.gif
summit will def be fun. see if ya can carpool. lol.

i'm currently working on getting in live performances
wink.gif

pimp.gif

A Nike Basketball shoe that I am actually looking forward to buying (non JB or AF1). I think the masses (non shoe heads) are gonna eatthese up in different colorways.

The colorway is smooth, and the shoe itself is just amazing.

You can't go wrong with the huarache technology. And Nike is sure milking it for what its worth.

Chris- Good to see ya posting again. And yea 2 pairs of Agassi's is a must for me.

Tre- Stealths are going for like $200- 250 on the bay right now. Not too much profit right now . But if you can score a pair of All Stars, then you might seesome serious guap.

NEW PICK UP COMING SOON
grin.gif
IHOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR THOSE WHITE/ STEALTH/ YELLOW XX3S ARE MINE

CCCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!! IM LOVING FAT JOE CD KILL ALL RATS MY FAV. I RIDE TO THAT ALL DAY.

Ty- No comment.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Jewel Forces are just SICK in general, but that colorway is NUTS. I'm gonna seeGustavo this weekend and pick up some of those crazy nice t-shirts I saw in there.

Stan- I'm gettin those XX3 next week too, very nice colorway I might add.

But on a side note....

85b153ee6add430962b6c7f9c99c94b88d74bf2.pjpg

Finish Line exclusive right? I wonder when they are gonna hit stores since they're up on the website......

hey I posted in the "other brands" thread but couldnt get an answer... Anyone know any price/info on Reebok Question Mid (wht/blk/question-print)model# 4-175516 You can check the Topic I made in that thread for pics.. Was it an Asia-only release? How much would they go for here in the US?

Anyone know if Champ's here has gotten the Air Raids in? I gotta cop those just cause I always wanted them when Iwas a kid but couldn't afford them plus I missed the first retro of them...
frown.gif

Chico- The Air Raids are sitting in Northwoods Footlocker as we speak. Price- $94.99. I still have my joints from a few years ago whenthey came out.

I went in Finishline today hoping they would have the huracuhe 08 joints on the shelf.
frown.gif
I should have known better.

BTW... I'm Still salivating over Ty's latest pick-up.

Ron, do you seriously need a pair? The store in Fayetteville has had a FSR of the lime colorway for two weeks.

maaaaan ive been calling everyone for those huaraches lol, finishline got the all blacks only
nice forces tyler- i actually had those
eek.gif
i cant remember exactly when,prob around bad boy time
btw- what does the muppets have to do with supreme?? im lost i dont really keep up wit that stuff but im curious as hell,
Tech challenge IIs????? anywhere??
Anyone in the met goin to see Gucci???? tomorrow at levels wit zoe???? i just got done watchin that "no pad no pencil" dvd
roll.gif

"if youre lookin for trouble, Im HIM"
laugh.gif
and Shawty Lo iscraaaaaaazy, everytime hes on that dvd hes grinding his teeth like crazy, them atl rappers are takin pills like flinstones vitamins
Ron- do you know any websites that sell gucci buckets???? Or lacoste buckets??? besides gucci and lacoste
laugh.gif

oh and did anyone in columbia see the news about dudes robbin places in those dead serioius hoodies?????
eek.gif
"he looked like a skeleton"
roll.gif

I LIVE MY LIFE IN COLORS, COLORS

^^^^ I gotcha buddy, i just got back from NC (On Vaction From Work), mommy spoils me....

Ron I called you bro
smile.gif

Oh Yeah!!! Me and the boys getting ready for next season..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

^^^^ I gotcha buddy, i just got back from NC (On Vaction From Work), mommy spoils me....

Ron I called you bro
smile.gif

Oh Yeah!!! Me and the boys getting ready for next season..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at that pic of jayden and jordan (whoever is in the right side is like
eek.gif
)