* The New TEAM SC Official post *

2010 is gonna get ugly

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Emoney246

hey, will be moving to Sc in about 3 weeks for good. Anyone from the Columbia area? Bythewood to be exact..

I stay in Northeast Columbia, but I'm all over Columbia @ times.

I'm Tre'.

I stay about 15 minutes from Blythewood.

Guessing your people are in the ARMY?

pimp.gif

yo guys, unfortunately i lost the password to my sweet '04 screenname. ugh.
still co-creator of Team SC.

this is curtis.
sup guys.
gotta buncha !+%! for sale.
hit me up [email protected] if you're remotely interested.

^I can't do preseason games. definitely going to their reg season match-up and a fewothers though

Metallic red Foamposite One
Black/Navy FP2
Air Max Uptempo 3

Scheduled for mid to late 2010 releases

tired.gif

eek.gif

Again, 2010 i'm buyin at least 3-4 shoes a month!

Red foams sound promising.
glasses.gif

The posites and uptempos will be copped on sale.

No need to kick out full price for GR joints anymore.( for except Jordan retros)

Went to a mom and pop store in Raleigh couple of weeks ago, and they had a fsr of Aqua 8 joints.
eek.gif
I didn't get them cause I already got 2 pairs.

Stan- I wanted to go to that game, but I gotta work.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by Emoney246

hey, will be moving to Sc in about 3 weeks for good. Anyone from the Columbia area? Bythewood to be exact..

I stay in Northeast Columbia, but I'm all over Columbia @ times.

I'm Tre'.

I stay about 15 minutes from Blythewood.

Guessing your people are in the ARMY?

pimp.gif
Sorry for the late response.
No, my people are not in the army. My mom just wants a change of scenery, and some how she chose SC. lol

Just hit me up once you get settled in the house. B-wood is a small town, but Columbia has the malls, movies, hang out spots, clubs, 5 points, USC, and thefair is in town this week.

Its been a while since ive been on here but im back... i just moved back to Sumter S.C. i was in New york for like 2 years

Executive76 wrote:
Random question: Who used to rock those Cherrywood XVI's for USC back in the day?
nerd.gif

Not sure, but it was probably Aaron Lucas. Dude used to rock multiple J's back then.
g8_usc_lucas_uky_daniels.jpg
usc_lucas_konare_position.jpg

Any sneaker store employees(Footlocker, Finishline, etc.) on here in the Columbia area?

Need to know if the Lebron 7's are gonna be in stores this weekend, heard they were.

nerd.gif

White/Red XII came out when I was a freshman at Charleston Southern. Saved that hard earned Footlocker money to buy them on discount.

I was the only one on campus wearing them, and I was getting questions all day about them.

The days when Jordans use to release on Wednesdays.
pimp.gif
And R& Msporting goods would sell them a week early and would not even get in trouble.
laugh.gif

MBen- Release date for the LeBrons is the 24 ( next Saturday) I personally haven't heard about them being released early. But who knows it couldhappen.

Damn, I feel young as hell then.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I wish I could say I'll be most definitely picking a pair up of the retros when they drop, butI honestly can't say I will. If anything, I'll just pick up a pair of the originals because they're not all that more expensive than what theretros will retail for.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

White/Red XII came out when I was a freshman at Charleston Southern. Saved that hard earned Footlocker money to buy them on discount.

I was the only one on campus wearing them, and I was getting questions all day about them.

pimp.gif
And R& M sporting goods would sell them a week early and would not even get in trouble.
laugh.gif

MBen- Release date for the LeBrons is the 24 ( next Saturday) I personally haven't heard about them being released early. But who knows it could happen.
Yu were a Freshman in college when the XII's dropped?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I was in 3rd Grade.
laugh.gif
And i wanted the blk/red ones or the White/BlueQuestions soooo bad.
tired.gif

But thanks on the info on the Lebrons.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

pimp.gif
And R& M sporting goods would sell them a week early and would not even get in trouble.
laugh.gif

MBen- Release date for the LeBrons is the 24 ( next Saturday) I personally haven't heard about them being released early. But who knows it could happen.
i remember r&m in northwoods had a full size run on them and i regret because i chose the j kidds with the marble on the side
mad.gif
, but now i know better

Back
Top Bottom