The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derail using distraction

If youre belief is not widespread i wont believe it
I have yet to see a post about you discussing your own thread topic in depth.....

How do you feel about what you copy and pasted?

Do you even remember what you copied and pasted?

Lets hear it.......

Atleast 3 paragraphs worth from you on the content of your thread.

Last edited:
Thread heating up 

giphy.gif

Ninja 33 bragging about being a truck driver with Ot opportunities and paid vacation like he's exceptional lol. Most 33 year olds have decent jobs with decent benefits [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Talking about his parents taught him well like he's a neurosurgeon, or a Supreme Court justice, or a minority that went to Harvard or Yale. You ain't Sonya Sotamayor bro sit down you're not exceptional. You're no better or diff than an average joe in America with a decent job. Most folk have the same.

Last edited:
Ninja makes bank but couldn't buy the Jesus piece and the Cuban at the same time. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] The people that I know that make BANK don't finance jewelry. Holla at me when you cop a million dollar condo in NYC or Hoboken, Jersey City or Edgewater. Until then you're not exceptional and haven't really made it. It sounds like you're trying to pass as hood rich.

Last edited:
Ninja makes bank but couldn't buy the Jesus piece and the Cuban at the same time. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] The people that I know that make BANK don't finance jewelry. Holla at me when you cop a million dollar condo in NYC or Hoboken, Jersey City or Edgewater. Until then you're not exceptional and haven't really made it. It sounds like you're trying to pass as hood rich.

View media item 2134333

It was a good topic before you know who came in. I think some of y'all just like to argue...even though you know you're talking to a brick wall. Which is puzzling to me.

Most 33 year olds have decent jobs with decent benefits [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Talking about his parents taught him well like he's a neurosurgeon, or a Supreme Court justice, or a minority that went to Harvard or Yale. You ain't Sonya Sotamayor bro sit down you're not exceptional. You're no better or diff than an average joe in America with a decent job. Most folk have the same.

thank you for making my point..if u put your mind to it, and work, you can have a slice of da pie. i already asked whats exceptional about going out there & gettin it?

and da more u do da better you'll be.

View media item 2134333

*cough* might wanna update this one..i already bought my jesus piece *cough*

*cough* family already own condos in DR *cough*

*Cough* no property taxes so when u buy its yours forever *cough*

I have a homie who has a similiar situation in co-op city you ain't special. How much is your property worth ?? If you caking so much why couldn't you get the Cuban when you got the Jesus and why did it take you so long to get the Jesus. People with real money don't invest in hood trinkets like you.

Last edited:
Post your block ninja so we can see how much it's worth on Zillow ninja since you're balling.

Tebow made $25 in 3 hrs driving uber and he tryna' clown somebody?

A NT VET AT THAT???

Last edited:

Tebow made $25 in 3 hrs driving uber and he tryna' clown somebody?

A NT VET AT THAT???
I never said I'm balling or exceptional and I'm not 33. I'll be making close to six figures next year at 26.

Last edited:
My family owns a grip of property too but I don't claim my family members property because it's not mine until they die. I'm gonna get my own stuff...

Last edited:
Since you balling ninja you would think you would be able to afford the Jesus and the Cuban at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom