The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure if you copped that 500k condo now in 20 years it would be worth a mil plus.

zillow & DR aren't compatible... :lol:

u new ****** is different. :smh:
I'm asking about your NY property. Since youre balling so hard it shouldn't be a problem to post a Zillow showing how much property is worth in your hood or your building.

Last edited:

TimidTebow is my hero...so many shots fired.
laugh.gif
You're my hero bro you're always dropping ether. 

truck driving is by no means the simplest of jobs, however let's not act like it's on par with being a scientist

Kudos to anyone who's making an honest living and working towards their goals/dreams.

Hope everyone flourishes.

Last edited:
i completely agree. i feel like tebows point is that for all the egotistical talk ninja makes. ninja should be more humble and stop acting like he is making humongous moves. because a lot of people on here make more money than him aren't always bragging like they know everything. i might be wrong though

Last edited:
Ninja acting like hes an exceptional minority but he makes a living in a field that felons can gain employment. Felons deserve to make a living of course, but one cant act like they're better than so called blacks who complain to the man when you're in an industry that willingly hires felons. I respect truck drives, but when I have children I hope my child doesnt come home from school and say daddy I want to become a truck driver.  You do typical felon/low-skilled/ low education work  and you're far from special. If I were to look for a minority to inspire other minorities who feel the system is rigged against them it damn sho wouldn't be Ninja or other minority truck drivers, it would be someone like Sonya Sotamayor, Obeezy, and others who arent in low-skill industries. If were gonna inspire so called complainers and people who blame the man why not use folk who have actually accomplished big things in their lives.? Ninja acts like a typical poor minority who isnt used to having nothing and gets a couple of dollars and feels they've made it.  Again I commend truck drivers for their hard work but like dude said earlier theyre not scientists. 

Last edited:
i completely agree. i feel like tebows point is that for all the egotistical talk ninja makes. ninja should be more humble and stop acting like he is making humongous moves. because a lot of people on here make more money than him aren't always bragging like they know everything. i might be wrong though
Thats exactly what im saying bro.  

Lol now it's about making an honest living. Nobody bashing ninja for achieving a CDL :lol: If you gone cape for ya man address the point of the discussion. None of y'all posting evidence to back up his remedial ideas. When everybody on here is privy to the life you live don't be mad when dudes call out the hypocrisy in your speech.

I have a cousin who was contemplating dropping out of school to get his CDL. He didnt drop out and hes now a professor at a University making 6 figures working 9 months out of the year and 2 days a week. Never settle for less....

All im saying is that ninja is far from special and he has NO room to look down on or criticize people who challenge systematic white supremacy. 

Kudos to anyone who's making an honest living and working towards their goals/dreams.

Hope everyone flourishes.

which is da whole point.

go out there & get it... :pimp:

and some of ya mustve forgot da right blue collar jobs = $$$

which is da whole point.

go out there & get it...
pimp.gif

and some of ya mustve forgot da right blue collar jobs = $$$
A lot of people are out there getting it though or attempting to get it. We cant ignore the barriers in place to prevent people from getting it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom