The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp.

It was a good discussion 3 weeks ago. Y'all be cool [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️

Like I said holla at me when you get property in Hoboken, Edgewater, and other expensive parts of NYC.

Trump would provide details so we can check his claims. Be like your boy trump ninja and provide us a street where ur condo is located so we can fact check your balling claims on Zillow.

No one stopped to think that Ninja has a different definition of "made it" than most people?

You can have whatever ******ed definition of success that you please. If a crawl space, gold in your pocket & a lienholder on a damn chain is your dream do you however don't get mad when ppl far more educated than you school you and your elementary ideologies and turn them to **** with research & fact. Point blank ninja shouldn't be discussing these topics he simply does not have the credentials nor brainpower for that matter.

Last edited:
I'll take Dallas, atl or Houston, but if I did want to drop that amount...Cali >

Last edited:
now this pimple talking bout jesus pieces on layaway...a piece i already own :lol: :smh:
still waiting for the Zillow from the truck driver. Do you take dumps at truck stops when you're on the road???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom