The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said earlier I wont take advice from a truck driver. ....

ninjahood hasn't experienced systematic racism because of his surroundings and his field of work. i doubt there is much of it in the truck driving industry compared to other fields where the majority is white and it's not easily obtainable job.
He def has experienced systematic white supremacy. Look where he lives. I think he lives around a bunch of minorities. Why doesn't he live around whites or on the upper west side????

who cares about living next to white people or not? omg its straight zombies here :lol:

i live in Washington heights, da Dominican captial of da United States.. there's great pride in that. ya so worried about "white people" its gone to ya heads & fried ya noggin :smh: :lol:

Strawman, strawman, that boy saying deflecting

Strawman, strawman, life made possible by dat rent reduction

who cares about living next to white people or not? omg its straight zombies here
laugh.gif

i live in Washington heights, da Dominican captial of da United States.. there's great pride in that. ya so worried about "white people" its gone to ya heads & fried ya noggin
mean.gif
laugh.gif
You live in a segregated neighborhood where the majority of people there rent and the median income is less than the city average and one-quarter of households live in poverty.  
roll.gif

brb writing yout derail by education response

i have expounded my thoughts on these topics numerous times 

and then im called a racist or a bigot or any number of personal attacks made

so i just post the information and let you discuss (or not going by this thread)

every time i post my own thoughts the discussion becomes about me and not what the topic is

He def has experienced systematic white supremacy. Look where he lives. I think he lives around a bunch of minorities. Why doesn't he live around whites or on the upper west side????

you are right. but he doesn't see that. and what i mean is he hasn't gone somewhere where he is the actual minority ala upper west side

"You live in a poor neighborhood! 
roll.gif
"

Disgusting.

His views on systemic racism/white supremacy are inaccurate and we all know that. 

Demeaning where another man lives, occupation, both of which are clearly not an issue to the man himself, is low.

Then ya'll wanna clearly dismiss the disrespect being thrown around, just like he dismisses what the thread was about in the first place.

Last edited:
It looks like dominicans are the poorest foreign-born immigrants from the Caribbean and the overall foreign-born population in  the country. Now I see why they  moslty rent  in the heights. 

"Immigrants from the Dominican Republic residing in the United States had a lower median income than immigrants from the Caribbean ($31,000 versus $39,000) and the overall foreign-born population ($47,000).The share of immigrants from the Dominican Republic in poverty (28 percent) was higher than the corresponding share for the overall immigrant population from the Caribbean (21 percent) and the overall foreign-born population (19 percent)"/

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/foreign-born-dominican-republic-united-states

"You live in a poor neighborhood! 
roll.gif
"

Disgusting.

His views on systemic racism/white supremacy are inaccurate and we all know that. 

Demeaning where another man lives, occupation, both of which are clearly not an issue to the man himself, is low.

Then ya'll wanna clearly dismiss the disrespect being thrown around, just like he dismisses what the thread was about in the first place.
does he not though??? How you act like youre better and stunting on folk when you live in a community where the majority of people living there rent?? The truth hurts sometimes lol. 

You live in a segregated neighborhood where the majority of people there rent and the median income is less than the city average and one-quarter of households live in poverty.  :rofl:

u been to DR? thats real poverty. u so worried about white people you miss da fact that my hood serves as a springboard from da island to a track of US prosperity.

white people affecting folks like a boogieman in their sleep ... :lol: :smh:

The only one fragile in this thread is the one who got his widdle feelings hurt and edited the thread title to dedicate it to another man lmao.

they all playing right into my whole coroito

tell em how we moving out here next to la casa de mofongo :lol: :pimp:

u been to DR? thats real poverty. u so worried about white people you miss da fact that my hood serves as a springboard from da island to a track of US prosperity.

white people affecting folks like a boogieman in their sleep ...
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I aint worried about the white man trust. I just said folk who have real paper and who are  so called banking dont live around a bunch of minorities as sad as it sounds lol.  Outside of Atl and Northen VA and Houston. 

Last edited:
just said folk who have real paper and who are so called banking dont live around a bunch of minorities

:lol: now u sounding like da whiteman brainwashed em... tssk tssk. :smh:

i love my Dominican people, i would be a millionaire still living in Washington heights. this is where la cultura mia vive

laugh.gif
now u sounding like da whiteman brainwashed em... tssk tssk.
mean.gif

i love my Dominican people, i would be a millionaire still living in Washington heights. this is where la cultura mia vive
Thats prob the only place you could  stunt. You couldnt stunt anywhere else lol.   Anywhere else people have real  long generational $$$..  You gotta stunt in a rent controlled apartment with hood trinkets to feel youve made it in america lol. 

Im surprised you're criticizing the whiteman 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom