The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

I heard he was called up because we'll be facing 5 LHP over the next 12 days and he can hit lefties suposedly. He can also play 1B, C, DH so we can protect losing the DH when both Norris and Jaso start.

Last edited:
First game of the yer too bad A's couldn't pull it out. Reddick right now batting .148 :x Cespedes needs to be in the 3 spot right now

Nice weekend, good to take 2 of 3 from the Yanks. Good start to a long road trip.

Josh Donaldson :smokin great to see him have a good start, has really improved defensively as well. Probably our MVP so far.

I'm very impressed with Donaldson. I love the way that guy plays defense, you can tell he use to play catcher. You guys remember how bad he was at the beginning of last year? :x

Glad to see he has made great strides. He just needs to cut down on swinging so hard sometimes :lol:.

Looking ahead to the schedule in the summer, there are some teams I would really like to see and might be getting tickets to now or soon so I don't miss out.

Cardinals
Reds
Cubs (only because I think we'd win those games :lol: )
Red Sox
Toronto, hopefully they'll figure out their situation by then

Just need our pitching to become consistent and we'll be flying through the season, guys.

If Parker can't beat Ubaldo, he's in deep ****. I could see the A's lineup getting 10 walks and 10 K's today.

Last edited:
30 innings thrown by Parker, 45 hits given up within that span.

Send him down and make him prove himself over a loong period of time.

Back
Top Bottom