The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

^they have the highlight on MLB.com on the gamecast

Pretty sweet, bases loaded with 2 outs, jumping and smashing into the wall

I get nervous when Josh crashes into those walls. That Baltimore wall back in August of 2012 seemed to essentially end his good year with the bat.

Otero was left in too long. And this fool Gregerson. :smh: He has very good stuff but how many damn games have him and Johnson cost us? :smh:

please god be oflats be good...and cook

playing like that and taking the series...ill take it

This team has just spoiled us we still have a top 5 bullpen era and have outscored our opponents by 100 runs

And dude talkin about the kings up there people started coming to games to convince them to stay we will see how long that lasts that place was crickets until there was a possibility of them going to Seattle

Gregerson is such a bum. Along with Johnson. Those two can kick rocks. Take the L on Johnson 10 mil. That's long gone. But Melvin has to realize he can't trust them in the bullpen. Bo-Mel is a good guy. He has a lot of trust in his players, but sometimes that will single handedly cost you half of your losses. Abad, otero, cook, Doolittle as closer. That's all I want to see out there.

Going to the bullpen in close games brings in some feels man... And those feels aren't good :/

Out of town so I haven't been able to catch any of these games. 4 hits and 2 errors? What the hell is going on...

It's game like this in which I want to see this team find a way to score a couple of runs. Not a good look...

Back
Top Bottom