Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Dude wanted Matt McGloin tomorrow to start for last 4 years :lol:

You damn right
I will take McCarron or the QB coach to start over Carr.
Carr has been babied and still sucks.
The whole offense was built for him and he still has mediocre stats. Remove the YAC from his passing yards and his “MVP” season is less than mediocre. The “MVP” season is a mirage.
Imagine if Tyrod, Foles, Fitzpatrick or any other decent back up had been babied like this. They would have just as good or better numbers than Carr.

I will give Carr ONE more season. I’ll let the new system, weak line, etc be the excuses. Trade him this offseason if we can, but I’ll give him one last chance...

Dude it’s one more chance to show potential trading teams how bad he is. I think we should trade asap.

Plus If Cooper balls in Dallas then they will all know it was Carr who held him back. Fortunately Dak is just a little bit better than Carr.

Now the Gruden hate is just that...hate.
People are salty he got paid $100 million.
Well atleast his $100 million doesnt count against the Cap.

You have 0 credibility since you stan’d for Matt McGroin ‍♂️
?

I said McGloin should start over Carr or anyone who is sitting behind him. I still stand by that.

You been a Carr fan boy for 5 years and zero to show for it.
Dude is wack.
I hope Reggie gets atleast a 5th rounder and a box of cracker jacks for him.

You wanted a guy to play who sucked and is now out of the league. You have no clue what you are watching :lol: you have the football knowledge of a toddler

You wanted a guy to play who sucked and is now out of the league. You have no clue what you are watching :lol: you have the football knowledge of a toddler
LOL

No need to respond to Carr guy/Gruden Hater

My dodgers are playing in a World Series so I aint gonna let Carr’s family upset me.

:lol: at the clown dropping from the rafters in here after getting laughed out the thread years ago :lol:

Not watching the game today. Nothing for me to root for this season.

I t
:lol: at the clown dropping from the rafters in here after getting laughed out the thread years ago :lol:

Not watching the game today. Nothing for me to root for this season.
I’m watching just to see Carr build his confidence back. Looks good so far today

Carr does look good today. Our defense is the same. I didn’t know that Conley has 7 PDs this season. Not bad. KJ gotta go. Waste of another high pick.

Trading KO would be another one of those dumb *** moves. Derek is playing great today, but moving his best lineman would have huge ramifications

I’m sure Gruden is equally as happy. Back to the trade block for a 1st round pick :lol:

I actually don’t think Gruden will trade Carr. As critical as I am about DC, we’d be taking a huge gamble by starting over at QB. That could set us even further back. This year is a throw away with all the changes, injuries, etc. Next year is boom or bust for DC. I think it’s funny how guys like Brandon Lafell can get open, but Coop would have shut out games. DC played well today. Outside of that forced throw to Jordy in the middle of the field, I was pleased. He had good movement around the pocket too.

Back
Top Bottom