Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Shocked they got a first for Coop.

Call up the Giants and Jags. See what they’ll offer for Carr.

I’m cool with the trade. He’s been underperforming the last two seasons, regardless of how Carr plays. There are other WR out there with worse QBs that still get the ball. Coop is tryna get PAID too. Naw bro, you have 280 yards on the season.

Might as well clear carr and karl joseph out as well and conley.

Cant believe we got a #1

I ain't even mad, I knew Dallas was dumb enough to give up 1st.
If Gruden can hit on all these first round picks we should be back sooner than later, that's a BIG if tho.

Wow. Dallas giving up the 1. 3 first round draft picks now next year. Crazy.

If NYG wants Carr, give up OBJ. LOL.

the part that hurts most is this is the way they gon leave the town again smh

good luck selling tixs anywhere next season

Karl Joseph gonna be gone too?

Gruden gonna suck for the next 4 years and have the excuse of rebuilding to save his job

wake me up once we trade Carr.

I dont care if we draft the best lineman, best receiver, and best running back in the draft, we gonna suck as long as Carr is our field general and is in the huddle.

I will give Carr ONE more season. I’ll let the new system, weak line, etc be the excuses. Trade him this offseason if we can, but I’ll give him one last chance...

D36ACADE-455B-4DDB-AF83-7AFD0332272E.jpeg

this team is so screwed :rofl:

Have fun Vegas.

They might as well change their name when they get there and expand to Oakland as the Raiders.

Also, I'm not giving up on Carr but the leash is REALLY short. If he cried, he cried. If he says he didn't he didn't. That kind of thing doesn't bother me. Its the bad plays that bother me.

Eh. I don’t buy it. Carr has played with a broken pinky and a fractured back and I’m sure much more.

If anyone is questioning it, it’s new people on the team like a Gruden.

Back
Top Bottom