Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Carr played really well today. Stood in the locker moved around and made key throws.

Defense was so bad I don’t think Luck was touched all game.

Doug Martin Fumble ended the game.

Carr is still their future QB and you saw it today.

Can they block out this game on Thursday? hahaha.

I say that now, but watch the Raiders beat the Niners and I'm gonna be back on my BullPoop.

Nobody is going to want to sign with us so I don't get where all this cap they're trying to clear is going to
It’s gonne be the same typical bull **** free agents. Have to overpay for mediocre free agents just to sign with us. No big free agents will wanna sign unless they get majorly overpaid.

It’s gonne be the same typical bull **** free agents. Have to overpay for mediocre free agents just to sign with us. No big free agents will wanna sign unless they get majorly overpaid.
As anti Vegas as I am, I do have to say I think the temptation of a tax free state should hit some good free agents in the future

Does DC know that he can move out of the pocket or does he like to standing in there and getting hit?

Does DC know that he can move out of the pocket or does he like to standing in there and getting hit?

DC definitely trash in the pocket but this OL is beyond trash with an even worse coach.

Seriously, it doesn’t get any worse than Tom Cable

Gotta get rid of all 53 if the team quit on you. I only say that cause I know we not lettin Gruden go. You can just tell these players don’t want to play for him.

The players quit as soon as Mack got traded and they realized DC wasn’t it.

Idk how athletes don’t put effort. As a competitor, how are you gonna let yourself get torched like that, regardless of your feelings about the coaching staff.

The players quit as soon as Mack got traded and they realized DC wasn’t it.
I think the turning point is when Gruden turned around and said “it’s hard to find good pass rushers”. Like no **** dude you just traded the best one in the league.

The DC talk is up for debate. I still believe in DC, and I don’t blame him for sliding early and being frustrated and hesitant when you get sacked 7 times

E863E94E-224B-414B-A221-4897E7A5D175.jpeg

6 tackles all season

With the lawsuit in place the Raiders are threating to leave after this season.

The city of Oakland better continue with the lawsuit. They just got the Warriors for $40M, ain’t no reason they should let up on the Raiders. Slim chance, but I hope they even try to fight to keep the naming rights just like Cleveland did with the Browns.

Back
Top Bottom