The Official 2008 Chicago Bulls Off Season Thread: BG Signs 1 Year Deal; No one cares; BASEBALL FTW

Dang how many of yall copped the Rose jersey they don't have the customized red or white one on the site. I can't wait until the season starts.

What number is D.Rose planning to wear? I know it's not 23
laugh.gif

my man noah was at the Taste today...

Noah: "When we picked Derrick Rose, it was like Christmas for me......we don't have a playmaker on our team." "He's a jet."

Originally Posted by cityawind

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Who will Derrick Rose dunk on this year?

i see Rondo gettin eye jammied in the future.
don't know y but i do.
Originally Posted by KGdakid21

Copped an 11 game plan today
pimp.gif
how much it run u.

Around 420 with tax...but once I find out the schedule I'm gonna cop game by game ticks and if the games I want to go to are in my 11 game plan,I'll just cop a better ticket seat wise and sell off the other

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

What number is D.Rose planning to wear? I know it's not 23
laugh.gif

I wish he would wear 5 so I could break this out again

jalen_rose.jpg

I could see the rondo jam cause Rose would mix him up and go to the rack. Rondo aggressive so he would jump.

With Al Harrington wanting out of GS I would imagine Johhny Pax would make a play for him.

Deng and his agent are meeting with Pax and Pennies Reindorf today. I hope they get something hammered out quickly. Deng is too good to walk. I hope we can gethim at a fairly good price as well.

I don't care about Gordon at all. Kid is not a starter in this league. He is so ineffective as a starter its rediculous. He is abench player and a verygood one at that but he doesn't deserve the money he wants.

this is soo crazy for me to see all this happenin for Pooh....i am proud of him....i remember when my high school was recruitin him and i was talkin about howgood he was in like 7th grade......it's great to see him succeedin like that.....

where can i copp my mans authentic seems like they only have the replicas up..

AND i do not want harrington on this squad. yah hes a vet and he can shoot the ball well for his size but i just dont see him being a good fit. he can gothrough stretches in a season where hes invisible. id rather hav nocioni, and i hate to say it but even gooden

Gooden is solid, double double almost every night. I wish the Bulls would make a play for Elton Brand. They would be ready then. They could pick him up andthen maybe trade hinrich and someone else for picks to make the salaries work.

I believe the team can perform as they are, but I realize that ego gets in the way. We have a selfless young guard that doesn't know what a three gamelosing streak feels like. IF Vinny can get them to play together, work hard and have fun, they will be a problem in the east and west through the season. I seethe Bulls as a deeper Hornets team. We just need more out of Gooden and Thomas. OR BRAND!!

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

about to lose BG7
smh.gif

Not worried at all about him not being on this team. They could very well set themselves up for a major signing in 2010 to add to the majority of thisteam. The 2010 class is going to be loaded. I would not strap myself down with a long term deal for BG. He has maxed out his potential IMO. 20 point scorerwith no playmaking skills, little to no D and a mismatch on D.

BRAND WILL NOT COME HERE. i repeat zero chance... no matter what report youve heard . him and riensdorf had a mad falling out cuz of his vegas trips he use todo all the time...

he has too many better options right now 2. ridiculous money at golden state... or stay with the clippers and improve with baron....sixers are the darkhorse

who you guys think should start id do something like this for gods sake start bg and let go of hughes

rose
gordon
deng
gooden
noah

well it sounds like it from what i've read and heard...but who knows...

and whats this branden wright for deng trade talks?? HELL NO.

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

well it sounds like it from what i've read and heard...but who knows...

and whats this branden wright for deng trade talks?? HELL NO.
if Pax does anything involving getting Wright he might just lose his life from us NTers alone

Back
Top Bottom