THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

C.C. looking to avenge the slide on our most dangerous player. 
mad.gif

Gettin pretty pathetic out there. But we did this to start the season last year. And we all know how the offense did to end the season. That doesnt make me feel any better about not gettin runs right now tho.

Gettin pretty pathetic out there. But we did this to start the season last year. And we all know how the offense did to end the season. That doesnt make me feel any better about not gettin runs right now tho.

yeah dude. and it sucks when your SP throws his heart out and you cant even give him some breathing room, him and lester in lester's last start. terrible.

yeah dude. and it sucks when your SP throws his heart out and you cant even give him some breathing room, him and lester in lester's last start. terrible.

Exactly. I mean maybe it keeps Beckett from lettin up and really starts to make him pitch better. But do this against someone other than the Yankees. Im on the %%@+!@ edge of my seat and its the first 2 weeks of the season.

Exactly. I mean maybe it keeps Beckett from lettin up and really starts to make him pitch better. But do this against someone other than the Yankees. Im on the %%@+!@ edge of my seat and its the first 2 weeks of the season.

Mike Cameron needs to get his +@+* together otherwise im not against just letting him walk and we can just pay him. I cringe every time this guy has to play

Mike Cameron needs to get his +@+* together otherwise im not against just letting him walk and we can just pay him. I cringe every time this guy has to play

Back
Top Bottom