THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

Originally Posted by madj55

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

why don't our pitchers just get people out?
laugh.gif

nah i actually want pedroia to lead off...really think the order should be:

pedroia
crawford
gonzo
youk
ortiz
drew/cameron/mcdonald
scutaro
salty
ellsbury
Exactly what I think your lineup should look like. Btw are there any up and coming catchers in your farm system? Cause Salty sucks. Sorry for posting in here even though I'm not a sox fan
laugh.gif
 just have nowhere else to talk about baseball since I'm the only Nats fan on here.
I concur on Salty, but Theo's had a hard-on for him since he was draft eligible.

Originally Posted by madj55

why don't our pitchers just get people out?
laugh.gif

nah i actually want pedroia to lead off...really think the order should be:

pedroia
crawford
gonzo
youk
ortiz
drew/cameron/mcdonald
scutaro
salty
ellsbury
Exactly what I think your lineup should look like. Btw are there any up and coming catchers in your farm system? Cause Salty sucks. Sorry for posting in here even though I'm not a sox fan
laugh.gif
 just have nowhere else to talk about baseball since I'm the only Nats fan on here.
I concur on Salty, but Theo's had a hard-on for him since he was draft eligible.

they were saying that varitek turned into the good catcher we know him for at about the same age that salty is currently at...so who know...he may show us something this year or next.

they were saying that varitek turned into the good catcher we know him for at about the same age that salty is currently at...so who know...he may show us something this year or next.

laugh.gif
no worries...we'll take any posters we can get. we need to catch up to that skanks thread
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i like to lend my 2 cents in here from time to time

laugh.gif
no worries...we'll take any posters we can get. we need to catch up to that skanks thread
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i like to lend my 2 cents in here from time to time

Beckett's off speed stuff has looked good tonight
pimp.gif
 and we have a pretty good catcher in our system Derek Norris that'll be available for trade. 
Sick play by Pedroia 

Beckett's off speed stuff has looked good tonight
pimp.gif
 and we have a pretty good catcher in our system Derek Norris that'll be available for trade. 
Sick play by Pedroia 

youk oughta be ashamed of himself with those intentions towards gods gift to baseball
30t6p3b.gif

youk oughta be ashamed of himself with those intentions towards gods gift to baseball
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

30t6p3b.gif
ashamed only because not only did he fail to take the old man out, he got our run called back too...lose-lose right there
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

30t6p3b.gif
ashamed only because not only did he fail to take the old man out, he got our run called back too...lose-lose right there
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom