The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams a dumpster fire. When going all in goes wrong

AND they gotta pay Ramsey? Shiet
Ramsey was gonna get paid before this. So this is just some more cushion to make other moves after '20.

I'll take my 1 Super Bowl appearance for going all in. 2 weeks ago, they were looking like a wrap for the next 3-4 years. Their situation now improves.

scust.png

Stay safe, stay healthy Peep Game Peep Game do work son do work son

Not sure how you watch football last year or pay attention.. and trade for David Johnson and brandin cooks

ane you pay accountants, I assume.. or worst case get someone to google those guys contracts
BOB is definitely making it hard on himself.

didnt o'brien just say he traded hopkins because he wanted more money but yet traded for cooks... makes no sense really... it looks like he did the trade cuz the texans prally got heat for trading hopkins for nothing

I have it on good authority that Hopkins and Watson’s relationship began wearing thin. D4’s issues were that Hopkins has struggled to get separation and he would cut routes off too early. Add that to the fact that Nuk was wanting more money which needs to be allocated to Tunsil and Watson, Nuk has issues with BoB, it made sense to trade him.

I’m not a fan of the return in that trade, but Nuk’s contract situation was known in nfl circles which depressed his trade market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom