The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
humphries was offered more money by us and chose the Titans instead iirc

I know he was but that made zero sense at the time. Both he and Edelman are strictly slot WR’s. I think they would have just looked to trade or let go of Edelman if they got him...only way it made sense.

If pats think they can get dude for cheap.. wouldn’t surprise me pats make the call.. and then try to find a pure speed guy to go with them and open crossing routes.. and then humphries gives them Edelman injury insurance

but titans don’t need him.. they need to be looking for a 2nd TE to run more 12 for the run/pass options and safety net for walker if he’s back (has a year left on his deal and doesn’t have a ton of dead money pre June 1st and non post June 1st)

If weapons are what Brady wants then unless the Patriots trade for Beckham and pay a good TE a **** ton of money I can’t see Brady wanting to play there over the Bucs or Chargers. I just can’t see Brady and Gisele packing up and heading to Tampa for a couple years :lol: but LA would make sense

It would probably be the Titans. That's the word around here anyways.

It would probably be the Titans. That's the word around here anyways.

Meh. I know they miraculously went on that playoff run this year but he’s gonna leave the Patriots for AJ Brown, Corey Davis and Adam Humphries?

If he leaves for Evans, Godwin, OJ and Brate...sure. Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Ekeler and Hunter Henry...sure.

That would be crazy to me if dude bounces for that young receiving core on the Titans as his weapons though.

I know he was but that made zero sense at the time. Both he and Edelman are strictly slot WR’s. I think they would have just looked to trade or let go of Edelman if they got him...only way it made sense.

i think we were trying to get the whole Edelman/Dola pairing back in action. but made zero sense for Adam who would be 4th or 5th fiddle in our offense

regardless, Bill the GM <<<<<<

Brady to the Giants? Ha, would love to see that just so I could hate my team even more. That would be a real dumb move, Brady is done.

I think Brady is going to the Raiders, maybe the Chargers but I would bet on the Raiders.

If I'm the Bucs, I would go after Teddy. I would rather keep Jameis than get Brady though.

At the end of the day, Kelce is a white guy. I don't care if he loves Hip Hop culture and thinks it's cool to have a black girlfriend, he's still a white guy.

Brady to the Giants? Ha, would love to see that just so I could hate my team even more. That would be a real dumb move, Brady is done.

I think Brady is going to the Raiders, maybe the Chargers but I would bet on the Raiders.

If I'm the Bucs, I would go after Teddy. I would rather keep Jameis than get Brady though.

At the end of the day, Kelce is a white guy. I don't care if he loves Hip Hop culture and thinks it's cool to have a black girlfriend, he's still a white guy.

I definitely don’t think we’re going after Teddy. Arians specifically named just Brady and Rivers as free agent QB’s they’d look at.

Meh. I know they miraculously went on that playoff run this year but he’s gonna leave the Patriots for AJ Brown, Corey Davis and Adam Humphries?

If he leaves for Evans, Godwin, OJ and Brate...sure. Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Ekeler and Hunter Henry...sure.

That would be crazy to me if dude bounces for that young receiving core on the Titans as his weapons though.

I personally can't see him in a Bucs jersey. Probably more to it than weapons alone. Nashvegas is probably an easier sell for Gisele than Tampa Bay.

Just seems like there's a stronger link with the Titans.

Brady and Rivers looked pretty bad last year. I'd take Daniel Jones over both of them and I hate Daniel Jones.

:lol: @ this dude throwing OJ Howard trashass in there,but conveniently omitting him them having Dion Lewis and potentially the leagues best RB along with a good defense and a coach he has familiarity with.Its about more than just WR’s and TE’s.

I personally can't see him in a Bucs jersey. Probably more to it than weapons alone. Nashvegas is probably an easier sell for Gisele than Tampa Bay.

Just seems like there's a stronger link with the Titans.

Yeah trust me I can’t see Brady and Gisele in ******* Tampa :lol: weapons wise is just where it makes sense

The Giants links make zero sense,they have no line or weapons outside of Saquon :lol:

That'd be hustling backwards from both sides

The Bucs sound more realistic than them given their options on offense but all this sounds like folks just throwing any and all names out without any genuine links :lol:

Still not 100% where he'll end up but right now sounds like TB's agent is flexing and trying drum up interest to build leverage before negotiating with Hoody

Personally if he did leave, Tennessee or Dallas would be the most logical 'win now' situations for him IMO. I'd throw the Chargers in there too but not 100% sure about their defense

:lol: @ this dude throwing OJ Howard trashass in there,but conveniently omitting him them having Dion Lewis and potentially the leagues best RB along with a good defense and a coach he has familiarity with.Its about more than just WR’s and TE’s.

OJ finally picked it up towards the end of the season and they started actually targeting him again. I’m sure Brady would make him and Brate look better. I’d think they’d cater the offense more to him as well with how much he loves TE’s.

You know Dion Lewis has 700 yards and 1 TD the past 2 years combined (200 and O TDs in 2019)... and is a free agent :lol:

He’s played W/Mariotta and Tannehill

OJ had 1 TD in 14 games w/ QB that threw for over 30 TDS

He’s played W/Mariotta and Tannehill

OJ had 1 TD in 14 games w/ QB that threw for over 30 TDS

I blame about 80% of that on Arians system which doesn’t use TE’s in the passing game very often. Some games OJ had some bad drops but I can’t put too much of that on him when he was barely ever getting targeted otherwise.

If I were Indy I’d throw the cash at Brady before Bolo. But want neither. We have the oline in place to make it work.
Tbh I’d like Teddy Throwsevelt the most.

if i'm indy, i'm looking at drafting someone (like herbert, if he makes it to 7).. and just keeping brissett for a year

if i'm indy, i'm looking at drafting someone (like herbert, if he makes it to 7).. and just keeping brissett for a year

Yeah agreed. I don’t think the old dudes are enough of an upgrade to waste the money they just gave to Brissett.

1582831523203.png

Rivers is definitely going to Indy. It makes too much sense. Reich and Sirianni both worked closely with Rivers when they were in SD/LA. There's an obvious need at QB. A solid O-line. Playoff-caliber roster. It's gonna happen. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom