The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 9ers fans, I mean I doubt it happens

but would y’all rather cut jimmy IF y’all could sign teddy?

giphy.gif

Wish Joe Douglas could be GM & HC. Hearing him speak yesterday has me at ease.

not sure how I feel about dude anymore, especially given the combine is happening right now

I get film should have more value than just straight athletic testing.. but it should be some combo of the 2, watch film and then use the athletic testing to confirm what you see on there.. and if there is huge differences then you should check out why

but it’s like dude put production numbers over film and athletic testing

not sure how I feel about dude anymore, especially given the combine is happening right now

I get film should have more value than just straight athletic testing.. but it should be some combo of the 2, watch film and then use the athletic testing to confirm what you see on there.. and if there is huge differences then you should check out why

but it’s like dude put production numbers over film and athletic testing

Who you talking about? :lol:

Ohhh from his time in Philly ya mean?

yes.. obviously, not in the building.. but they always say he’s the football guy and wasn’t much on testing numbers (unlike chip who was huge on the sparq stuff)

seeing alot of talk about jordan love and his hand size.. please dear lord baby jesus let some team fall in love and take dude in the teens

the ever revolving door at MLB for my giants. Go out and get Littleton now with the money saved.

RG3 holding his own

Sundberg thinks the NFL can replace players with college and XFL talent

Imagine the Pats vs Ravens highlights featuring a QB battle between Aaron Murray & Luis Perez :lol:

Too many haves and have nots.. and plus factoring in the short career lifespan plus the roster turnover

soo many things dudes should be fighting for.. but they’ll settle just because the nature of the business and masses can’t afford to take a hardline stand

this a league that blackballed kaep

don’t think the owners will ever be crazy enough to think they can just throw out XFL level guys.. but they know for damn sure certain guys are expendable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom