The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamper Bay :nthat:

Jameis must feel pretty stupid.

Tamper Bay :nthat:

Jameis must feel pretty stupid.

I have zero clue who our QB will be next year. Brady doesn’t really fit in Arians air it out type of system but obviously him with Evans, Godwin, OJ, Brate, etc is intriguing.

I just don't see it. You just moved on from an immobile QB who's two years younger than brady and used a first round pick on your supposed franchise QB. I don't get it.

Honestly, this year I think all NFC NFC South teams are going to take a major stepback.

Resigning a vision-corrected Jameis may win them the division or wild card

While it's all fun and games, Brady ain't leaving. I'm still on the "I'd be shocked if he does" side. That being said, assuming he stays put, the real question is what targets do they bring in?

A.J. ?
Draft Moss or sign Hooper/Henry?

Last edited:
Tried to tell y'all

sass2.png

Preparing ya'll Patriot fans for his exit

They wouldn't give him a extension last year then Brady had a bad year so they're definitely not gonna resign him now to the number he wants. He probably still mad about the Jimmy G situation, he feels all-around disrespected. He's sitting back thinking "well I'm gone y'all start from scratch".

If weapons are what Brady wants then unless the Patriots trade for Beckham and pay a good TE a **** ton of money I can’t see Brady wanting to play there over the Bucs or Chargers. I just can’t see Brady and Gisele packing up and heading to Tampa for a couple years :lol: but LA would make sense

What good TEs are free agents thou?

Best case I could see for the pats is trading for 1 of the Tampa TEs and then signing amari to big money

What good TEs are free agents thou?

Best case I could see for the pats is trading for 1 of the Tampa TEs and then signing amari to big money

Henry, Hooper i think would be the top targets for NE. nothing crazy, but definitely an upgrade

think he takes a discount if they can get one of those guys and a legit WR

Think dude would be good with brady with his route running and ability to get separation quick

maybe they call up Tennessee for short white dude they tried to sign

Think dude would be good with brady with his route running and ability to get separation quick

maybe they call up Tennessee for short white dude they tried to sign

Humphries makes zero sense for them unless they were moving on from Edelman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom