The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
alshon is an X WR and plays the game differently than reagor or goodwin

Goodwin is cheap veteran insurance speed option because who knows when the 3 rookies drafted will be able to get into camp or if there will even be much of training camp before the season

If reference is going to be made to any of the eagles WRs with regard to goodwin, it should be desean (who is also old and has had injuries).. since after he went down the absence of speed was obvious

also alshon is 30 and Goodwin is 29

I honestly hope Goodwin eats for you guys, dude has been through a ton, but mentally hasn't been the same since his kid died. I hope the dude comes back from it because he hasn't been the same in the two years since. I don't see why its reasonable for you to assume the Eagles got better because of Reagor and Goodwin while we assume the 49ers got better because of Aiyuk, Hurd, and Taylor, but I guess its perspective and I'm probably being a homer. This is the equivalent of me saying that the Eagles can't replace the production of Nelson Agholor.

emmanuel sanders is 33

33 and just tore his achilles like 2 years ago. You don't think that you are overrating 33 year old receivers just a little bit here?

Last edited:
Deebo and Aiyuk are good WR’s but I feel like they’re the types you’d want as your #2 and #3. They really need that #1 level guy instead of the Jarvis Landry level co-star that Deebo probably is. Too bad they can’t make anything happen for AJ Green.
In a redraft, Deebo is going in the first round. The league really ****** up on their wide receiver grading last year.

Not saying he's a #1 but for what Shannahan does, he's perfect.

In a redraft, Deebo is going in the first round. The league really ****ed up on their wide receiver grading last year.

Plus I would venture to say our #1 receiver is Kittle and Deebo is a close second and anything after that is just gravy.

Alshon is just 30?? :wow:

Got all the explosiveness and legs of a near 40 y/o Antonio Gates rn

Dude is literally the slowest X receiver in the NFL and hasn't created separation in years. Runs like someone forgot to tighten his lug nuts

Plus I would venture to say our #1 receiver is Kittle and Deebo is a close second and anything after that is just gravy.

Dude is literally the slowest X receiver in the NFL and hasn't created separation in years.
How silly of me.

I nearly forgot that we have the best TE in the league who's on a HOF trajectory...

Lynch has really drafted his *** off.

In a redraft, Deebo is going in the first round. The league really ****ed up on their wide receiver grading last year.

Yeah like I said I think he can be Jarvis Landry level. I just think there should be another guy as the legit #1. Maybe Aiyuk proves to be that but I picture him also as a good #2 like Deebo.

Dalton to the Pats?

W2mL.gif

Yeah like I said I think he can be Jarvis Landry level. I just think there should be another guy as the legit #1. Maybe Aiyuk proves to be that but I picture him also as a good #2 like Deebo.
I feel you, the only true #1 I felt was in this draft was Lamb.

I fine with Aiyuk though, he has elite physical traits and arms that don't belong to his body.

I honestly hope Goodwin eats for you guys, dude has been through a ton, but mentally hasn't been the same since his kid died. I hope the dude comes back from it because he hasn't been the same in the two years since. I don't see why its reasonable for you to assume the Eagles got better because of Reagor and Goodwin while we assume the 49ers got better because of Aiyuk, Hurd, and Taylor, but I guess its perspective and I'm probably being a homer. This is the equivalent of me saying that the Eagles can't replace the production of Nelson Agholor.

33 and just tore his achilles like 2 years ago. You don't think that you are overrating 33 year old receivers just a little bit here?

1) I don’t even know if Goodwin makes the team

2) all I said was dude was a good player

3) I also said he was old and had injuries

4) I said the 49ers were right to move on

to me sanders is like desean, when they’re there they are still good players.. but you can’t plan on em

but there is a reason dude is still doing this in his 30s

You can feel free to quote where I actually said either of these things

you kept alluding to Sanders having some magical ability when the stats show otherwise, you continued to disprove that fact that he isn't all that *good* with no basis, just some random thought or vision you had of him at prime EMan in Denver. Is he a solid receiver? yeah, but let's not make him out to be some pro bowl caliber loss for the niners.

1) I don’t even know if Goodwin makes the team

2) all I said was dude was a good player

3) I also said he was old and had injuries

4) I said the 49ers were right to move on

to me sanders is like desean, when they’re there they are still good players.. but you can’t plan on em

but there is a reason dude is still doing this in his 30s

You also said the 49ers would be a 8 win team here which is what brought this whole thing up:

I said it wouldn’t shock me.. not that it would happen.. I even specifically said I wouldn’t bet on it

But I could see a world where the niners, seahawks and cards are in that 8-10 win range.. and rams are just behind at .500 or just under

Because:

then y’all lost 2 key guys in Buckner and sanders..

i assume y’all will be fine, cause Kyle is a good coach.. but none of the guys y’all have offer what sanders brought to the table, which I thought added another element to the offense especially with a QB like jimmy

And all I said is that Sanders was not the producer you were making him out to be. As a matter of fact, one of these players is a producer whom their team will never recover losing, and the other player is a guy who yall were dancing in the streets when you got rid of him

Capture2.JPG
Capture (1).JPG

Player 1 was the worst player to ever play and was the reason why Wentz sucked **** last year. Player 2 is the reason why the 49ers are going to be mediocre this year.

One of these dudes is Emmanuel Sanders and the other is Nelson Agholor

Emmanuel Sanders is not a key loss. They were fine before him and they will be fine after him. His production isnt irreplacable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom