Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dolphins wish list in no order:

Conklin - RT
Thuney - RG
Glasgow - C
Rhodes - CB (cheap
Danny Shelton - NT (cheap)

I feel like this is a yearly wish list to fix the offensive line. I’m not as sold on Conklin but the Dolphins need multiple tackles. If the draft goes the way it’s been predicted, Tua is being protected by a good one. At the same time the Dolphins use 18 or 26 to pick up Josh Jones/Lucas Niang/Austin Jackson. Preferably trading down from 26 and picking up some additional middle round pick(s). Along with that getting interior strong, between G/C/G it was a field day for defenses.

Kinda makes too much sense for the league, with nothing else going on sports wise they could make a killing numbers wise..

could get a ton of exposure for in coming guys, teams and the league as a whole

cause you gotta think all these entities got zero choice but go all out with the coverage of potential draftees, team needs and all that.. guys can do interviews remotely to help raise their profile before they even step in the league

Pats franchise tagged Joe Thuney (our best OG)....that's a huge cap hit. sign and trade for Hop? :nerd:
would prefer to keep him with Cannon and Andrews looking like they might not play again but if he can be used as a trade chip for someone like Nuk I wouldn't be against it either...:nerd:

Been reassuring seeing some of the veteran leaders getting resigned, gonna bring a little more continuity in the locker room even in the event TB leaves.

D-Mac and Slater looking like lifers :pimp:, hope TB does too by the end of this month

Seems that way, they got taken to the cleaners for a little more money + no weed testing :smh:

giphy.gif

Did the players just totally forget about the whole franchise tag thing in the CBA discussions

this is 2nd to me after the extra bye week.. since the extra bye week should be easy for both sides, gives you an extra week to sell without actually putting guys at risk plus gives them rest to hopefully be healthy for the last quarter of the season and playoffs

Wait.. nuk only 27!?

I mean he going be 28 in June, but I thought he was at least like 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom