The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill is def in the Finesse HOF of all time. He should thank Mariota for being a bum also to give him that opportunity.

Proceeds to go 7-9 the next season :lol:

The funny thing is they finished with the exact same record as the previous three years this past season.

The funny thing is they finished with the exact same record as the previous three years this past season.

except they were 7-3 with Tannehill as the starter with a 2,700yd 22td/6int and 117.5 passer rating . I mean he wasn’t some no name that came out of nowhere. Sometimes you just need to find the right system and personnel around you. How many different systems did dude go through in Miami?

I mean yea, it’s a lot of money for him, but it’s on par with rest of the QBs in the league. It’s not even going to matter next year. Mahomes and Watson are about to reset the whole market and Tannehill’s deal will look like a bargain.

This is how I've felt this entire time. No way he ACTUALLY plays elsewhere.

I know it’s hard to fathom it happening but unless the Pats make a blockbuster trade for somebody like Beckham in the next week then there’s a next to zero chance that a ridiculous competitor like Brady is ending his career throwing to the likes of maybe Alshon, Sammy Watkins, Marquise Goodwin, etc in the same conference as Mahomes, Watson and Lamar.

One thing of note for the Bucs is the Super Bowl is also in Tampa this year.

And no I myself still can’t even picture Brady and Giselle chillin in ******* Tampa Bay but hey it looks like a possibility :lol:

I know it’s hard to fathom it happening but unless the Pats make a blockbuster trade for somebody like Beckham in the next week then there’s a next to zero chance that a ridiculous competitor like Brady is ending his career throwing to the likes of maybe Alshon, Sammy Watkins, Marquise Goodwin, etc in the same conference as Mahomes, Watson and Lamar.

One thing of note for the Bucs is the Super Bowl is also in Tampa this year.

And no I myself still can’t even picture Brady and Giselle chillin in ****ing Tampa Bay but hey it looks like a possibility :lol:

yeah i think the supporting cast is more important that the money for him (he won't play for peanuts, of course). Bill gonna have to make serious commitments to getting a TE and outside WR that are NFL caliber.

1584315317581.png

yeah i think the supporting cast is more important that the money for him (he won't play for peanuts, of course). Bill gonna have to make serious commitments to getting a TE and outside WR that are NFL caliber.

Just saw you guys had $25 mill in cap space as of earlier and that was before they signed McCourty back. With what money are they paying Brady with as well as getting him these great weapons?

Just saw you guys had $25 mill in cap space as of earlier and that was before they signed McCourty back. With what money are they paying Brady with as well as getting him these great weapons?

no clue, man. no clue

that said, there's always ways to make **** happen despite the cap with the contract gymnastics teams do. it's really up to Bill if he wants to make it happen or not

no clue, man. no clue

that said, there's always ways to make **** happen despite the cap with the contract gymnastics teams do. it's really up to Bill if he wants to make it happen or not

I feel like Bill and Brady are maniacal enough competitors that instead of using all the cap on him Bill would rather show he can win without Brady and in turn Brady would like to prove he can turn a non-playoff team into a winner (Bucs, Raiders, Chargers)

How is this even remotely plausible? Every restaurant, gym or store gonna have a bouncer outside in a mask doing a headcount of each customer? Every single employee that works at big buildings gonna have to work from home? It would make zero sense to me if those situations weren’t to be avoided but what they’d call “in person events” like every single sporting event, concert or party all have to be cancelled for the next two months. People aren’t much further away in cubicles than they are in the stands at a game.

I feel like Bill and Brady are maniacal enough competitors that instead of using all the cap on him Bill would rather show he can win without Brady and in turn Brady would like to prove he can turn a non-playoff team into a winner (Bucs, Raiders, Chargers)

I think that’s what they both want is to win without each other. Both GOATs as Coach and Player I guess now is the time for the breakup. If Bill and em don’t make any moves for weapons in the coming weeks then he’s telling Brady go somewhere else and win without me and vice versa.

I don’t know if he mentioned it or maybe it was missed, but Matt Cassel.....Matt. Cassel.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom