The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Andrew Thomas but i thought the Giants could have traded back and get him.

They have obvious need for OT but i would have liked to see Simmons picked. He would have anchored that D for the next 10 years.

Still, trading back could have helped them. Perhaps they asked for too much in return

823F3B8C-9ABB-4703-8C6D-98F84957EF83.gif

I like Andrew Thomas but i thought the Giants could have traded back and get him.

They have obvious need for OT but i would have liked to see Simmons picked. He would have anchored that D for the next 10 years.

Still, trading back could have helped them. Perhaps they asked for too much in return

I don’t know much about OTs but it seems like everyone had him as the third or fourth best in the draft soooooooo yeah.

I think Gettleman goes out of his way to pick players that isn’t the number one option so he can try to prove people wrong and look like a genius. I can not wait for him to be fired after this season. He’s gone .

Kliff paid 4.44 m for his house. 7k sqf not a bad crib. Paradise Valley skews older if he goes 3-4 miles North the land the developer built the house is like 30% more.

Yeah taking the 1B DT to fill the best defense in the league is a bad pick up :sick: :sick:

Maybe I am dead wrong, he's a hell of a player, I just thought CeeDee Lamb would've been perfect for the Niners. Have Deebo working the slot with Lamb on the outside. Lamb could've been Shanahan's Julio Jones. Kinlaw already makes a baller defensive line even better.

Maybe I am dead wrong, he's a hell of a player, I just thought CeeDee Lamb would've been perfect for the Niners. Have Deebo working the slot with Lamb on the outside. Lamb could've been Shanahan's Julio Jones. Kinlaw already makes a baller defensive line even better.
CeeDee would've been nice, but WR’s are some somewhat of a luxury pick. A team has never win a Super Bowl because of a wide out.

At this point, I’m like a battered wife because I’ll keep coming back to the Dolphins no matter what. That said, this organization seems to finally have its **** together.

Yea, it's been a rough ride.

But I think we can honestly say there really hasn't been a time for the last 20 years where I've been completely happy with the organization on how they are building things and growing the team. Would like to see JK Dobbins, Henny/Cush and move Karras to RG and the a RT today.

Would also like to see them use their capital to move up, use all the picks in the 5th, 6th and 7th to see if you can get one or two picks in the top 100. A lot of talent here.

Herbert prob ended up in the best situation starting out.
I was praying that some how Queen would fall to 32 but once I saw the Ravens on the clock it was over. Overall, Ozzie and his staff have been phenomenal at scouting and drafting.

Veach texted 15 at 4 PM yesterday and said, 'without thinking who is the one offensive player you would want'? He instantly replied back CEH. Smart move, Veach. Keep the Franchise happy.
Ozzie did a good job preparong Eric Decosta to be nick GM. Weve been hitting on our picks and making good free agent signings and making good trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom