THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

What a game!

The ravens run d was pretty stout and they forced dak to win with his arm.

Dak was more than up to it and really led the way today, second half was a flawless victory like a mug :pimp:

9-1 feels good man :smokin

Last edited:
9 straight. Longest in team history.

Waits for next article about how Dak needs to play better or we will be in trouble. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dubs are so nice man. Ain't felt this way since 07 :') 

Never gonna get used to the Romo-less Cowboys but lets get this chip!

Good win today. Started slow but imposed our will on them in the 2nd half.
Dez and Dak are starting to develop that chemistry. :nthat:

This might go down as the best draft in Cowboys history.

Wow, Dak took his game to another level today that I didn't know he had just yet. This is back to back 300 yard games, a rookie streak of multiple TD passes. I think he completed like 16 of 17 passes in the 2nd half.

The rate that he is improving from week to week is crazy.

The 1st and 30 drive was what got Dak settled in. After the deep pass for Butler, Dak completed everyone of his passes with the exception of 1.

Man I always had hope in Dak for the future, but never thought dude would take Tony's job this year and flourish. I thought he would sit behind Tony for a few years and never play because we would draft another QB in the future to replace Tony. It legit feels like I'm in a dream. Hopefully this dream ends with a championship.

The 1st and 30 drive was what got Dak settled in. After the deep pass for Butler, Dak completed everyone of his passes with the exception of 1.

:pimp:

Dez heating up at the perfect time... big shouts out to lil AB for real man, I'm loving the discipline he plays with and the idea of how strong our secondary could be when Church and Moe C come back :x :pimp:

Last edited:
Good win.

Ravens run d was pretty good. But Dak came through. Glad to see Dez catch the goaline pass in the endzone. That play has not went in our favor too often.

Our D (Besides Dak showing out) has been the most surprising thing to me this season. We are not great, but we are good. Still need to get more pressure tho.

Watching the Eagles game, if that's a TD catch by Russell Wilson, so was Dez.

Nothing makes sense anymore. hasn't in a long time. its almost like I would rather have the official just make a judgment call instead of did he take 2.3 steps, was it a football move.

We know what a damn catch is and what isn't.

Now lets beat the Washington redacteds

This might go down as the best draft in Cowboys history.

1991 had
1- Russell Maryland
2- Alvin Harper
3 - Erik Williams
7 - Leon Lett

That's probably the best since I've been alive. Aikman draft is there as well.

But this one has an easy shot if Year 1 is indicative of their careers

Last edited:
Jaylon activated from NFI list. Had until tomorrow to do so. Doesn't change anything but it does leave open the door for him to play this year.

No way Jaylon plays this year.

******** fans chanting "we want Dallas" :lol:

Can't wait for Thursday

Back
Top Bottom