THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

I never know who is good on Defense for this team...

I've been burned too many times thinking a guy is good.

But Irving has been stringing together good showings all year, and tonight has been unreal

So glad we won this game. One of my teammates has been talking mad trash saying we haven't played anybody all year. His team is the Chiefs who took an L to the bucs last month, HA. I even told him Friday that we were gonna do what his team couldn't and beat Tampa Bay, he didn't believe it.

Gregory edgible to play next game
nerd.gif
I wouldn't play him, but that's just me... 

We need all the pass rush we can get. Work him in with limited snaps and maybe he can make a play of some sorts in the playoffs

Seems the stars may be aligning. Gregory has two games to get re acclimated, Claiborne supposed to practice this week, Wilcox will be coming back, La El Collins should be coming back off IR so no more Joe Looney when we go heavy set.

We're getting healthy and bodies back at the right time. Our DLine needs as many bodies since it requires heavy rotation so ill welcome Gregory back for this year promising him a trip to Colorado in the off season.

The magic number is 1. Hope Philly can do us a favor and beat New York so we can wrap up HFA before we play.

Im playing Gregory, we need him as a rusher and we can at least see where hes at. Lawrence may be out again too. If we play him in some spot situations i think that will work out good. Mo is supposed to practice this week and play next week.

Zeke is 258 yards away from the rookie rushing record. Dont know if he'll get enough touches seeing that the Philly game might not mean much.

That reverse call to Lucky on third and 2 :smh:

Last edited:
Hopefully Irving doesn't get random drug tested, lol

Tests are done for all players not in the drug program so he should be OK

Not sure why the tone isn't better in here, remove the two Bailey misses and this is a blow out feel good about 12-2 gentleman

Back
Top Bottom