The Official AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD: Ravens @ Patriots - 3pm Sunday Jan 22nd (CBS)

Great game.
pimp.gif

Tough way to lose for the Ravens.

Congrats to the Pats. Congrats to Deadset, Rolaholic, DSK and the rest of the Pats' fans on here.

Flacco had an EASY first down if he didn't hesistate to run on 3rd and 1 but this one is ALL on Evans and that bum kicker
30t6p3b.gif

TERRIBLE way to lose a game

How frustrating must it be for the Ravens defense? They were making incredible plays all day against one of the most difficult offenses to defend in the league and the offense let them down as usual. Flacco played solid, I admit that, but the plays at the end were inexcusable (throw the ball to Rice or run for the 1st). Lee Evans choked, the kicker is a bum (we got a clear look at why they went for it on 4th and 6), Cam was terrible Head coach and an even worse OC, and the Ravens should've went for the third in one in the first half at the goal line rather than kicking the field goal. I don't care how great your defense is, you don't beat the Pats with field goals.

A type of loss like this on that stage is one where a franchise nearly implodes. Reed & Ray probably had a Super Bowl followed
by retirement plan, and &@^# is probably up in the air now. Even at 25, Rice may not even wanna resign, So many different
variables.

my man sucked the joint up today (love that he literally said that and gave the defense props). thank god our defense made enough plays. the spikes INT and the molden break up on the evans TD drop...huge. wilfork all over the place today. and then never hurts to have some luck with the cundiff miss. thank yuo for not icing the kicker, bill.

brady has two weeks to let this @%#! performance of his burn and to re-focus. get ready for indy pats fans...we going back to the show
pimp.gif

49ers or Giants defense is going to punish that NE offense in the Super Bowl. They got lucky Evans and Cundiff bailed them out in this game. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by 10027

Am I the only one who thought Evans had clear possession for a TD?

Once he took like two steps with the ball I thought it was a TD, but I need to see a replay.

No one will remember that though. Only the missed FG.
laugh.gif
He didn't take two steps though. The ball was being hit out of his hands before he made the second movement.
i thought i was the only person who saw that this man had the ball knocked out of his hands before he could take another step. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at everyone saying he dropped it.

I'm trying to get over my Pats hate and they win like that?
30t6p3b.gif

Soon as I saw Cundiff haulin' #@# up the field, I knew he was gonna miss it. I know you don't wanna ice your own kicker but he was clearly rushed. It was only a 32-yarder.

And they didn't even review the Evans catch. Still probably incomplete but not even a review?

Reftriots 
eyes.gif

Ed Reed's been flirting w/ retirement, it seems, for at least 3 off-seasons now. Could this have been it?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom