The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been on NT for a minute. Looks like I ain't miss much. :rolleyes

I hope all the regulars ate.

***Peep the sig. I'm trying to help a good guy out.

With all the music talk, I had to double check to make sure I was in the right thread lol.

I just actually set down to look at my pair before I put them up.
View media item 2158434
Good thing I'm not one of the guys that complain about every lil thing lol. Nike did me dirty on the tongue lol. Thank God I gave up on expecting quality from them years ago. On that 2nd line, the stitching is completely messed up lol. Oh well, not like I'm gonna wear them anyway. Off to storage they go.

View media item 2158439
Sucks to see but how many pairs did you end up getting?

14 pairs

roll.gif

Keep on trying to chase that unicorn. I will continue to keep saying this. THE PRICES ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO RISE!!
I'm not just saying this. I could care less it they do or not. I'm strictly basing it off trends

Man I'm still on the fence regarding this....had a good conversation earlier with a NT Fam in respect to my thinking these prices will start to trend lower in the next weeks until the supply starts to slowly dry up....I've seen NT Fam on here getting deals for under $300.....What the hell do I know though....

Hoh and the PX down my way yesterday .
Seen in FB groups a DTLR in MD and a FA in AL I think.

Check your stores periodically this week.

is it friday yet? stupid eastbay

Can't wait for Friday as well. Feel that the black metallic V is the best release to date. Will see how these compare come Friday. I've never had these so happy to add them to the collection. I'd say the cement IV's were also a good release but I ended up sending my pair back recently because the wing holes broke.

Was the price reasonable?
Yes it was what I paid for it ($275) I managed to score on SNKRS so I sold them to Sak (If Sak hit for retail I would have just kept them as my double, but I'd rather him have them since I know how much he loves MJ and Jordans)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom