The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to buy an 8.5. Any recommendations on to buy from either Goat or StockX? Usually cop from eBay but with all the fakes floating around I want to make sure I'm getting a real pair.

THREAD SOUNDS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL CAFETERIA  
laugh.gif

Currently in a trade with @TheTurboFD
Bred 1s for one of my Black OVO 10s.
I shipped first and is expected on his end in Philly tomorrow. Boss man LEGIT so far to do business with [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm a sucker for tumbled leather but I honestly prefer the smooth leather on the 2013's and the red, just for pure aesthetics I like the 2013 more but yea I feel like the 2016's are a good shoe

Mold
16>13

Red
13>16

Type of Leather
13>16

Quality
16>13

Last edited:
Thought I would throw this out there since dudes always bring this up with legit checking. My pair from FTL did NOT come with a stamp in the box

Getting that out of the way before dudes start claiming it means fake

Thought I would throw this out there since dudes always bring this up with legit checking. My pair from FTL did NOT come with a stamp in the box

Same here bro

Lid vacant as fugg

Yeah that's good you mentioned that. I've had that happen to a few pair of my 1's from FTL / FA and even from Nike throughout the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom