The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would throw this out there since dudes always bring this up with legit checking. My pair from FTL did NOT come with a stamp in the box

Getting that out of the way before dudes start claiming it means fake
No stamp on lid but on the bottom of the box has this, DTLR pair BTW
View media item 2158627

No stamp anywhere in my box

My brothers pair has it on the side of the box

How did you clean it off? I tried using water but doesn't really seem to work. It's pretty annoying since my laces are pretty damn sticky now
Contact Nike and see if they will send you another pair of laces? I know you can buy ones just like the ones that come with them at Footlocker. I know that doesn't fix your problem, but it is an option if you are interested.

Contact Nike and see if they will send you another pair of laces? I know you can buy ones just like the ones that come with them at Footlocker. I know that doesn't fix your problem, but it is an option if you are interested.

You think they'll do that even if I didn't buy the breds from them? They should right? They made it

You think they'll do that even if I didn't buy the breds from them? They should right? They made it

You answered your question fam.....

But if you tweet nikestore they will probably will say check with the retailer first or sum **** like that. Then hit them up.

Thought I would throw this out there since dudes always bring this up with legit checking. My pair from FTL did NOT come with a stamp in the box

If Im not mistaken those "Fineline" pairs on Youtube had stamps lol.

If Im not mistaken those "Fineline" pairs on Youtube had stamps lol.

Not saying his oairs are fake

Saw that being discussed while I was gone but takes have stamps now

They might, it wouldn't hurt to try. Like I said though if they don't you can get almost an exact replica (same texture etc) from Footlocker (I know it sucks not being able to use OG laces, but I've used them before.)

Also I'm sure you have an extra pair of 1's laying around that may have came with extra laces so that could work too. 

It sucks they came like that though, I hope you get it sorted out.

How did you clean it off? I tried using water but doesn't really seem to work. It's pretty annoying since my laces are pretty damn sticky now

If you decide to replace get yourself some Black 72" Kiwi laces. Those seem to be the ones JB uses from my experience.

Not saying his oairs are fake

Saw that being discussed while I was gone but takes have stamps now

Just kidding. Unfortunately those stamps are not a good indicator of real from fake. As much as we'd like it to be.

[emoji]128221[/emoji] [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Other colors besides black?

Never bought any colors other than black or white but I don't see why not. I'd say check ebay to see if they have different colors. They should.

People wll complain about anything regardless...Im loving these. It was insane trying to get them but well worth it. :pimp:

Last edited:
I doubt it. My laces ripped on my Magista Obra soccer cleats while tying them and no matter what I said, the rep pretty much said 'tough luck' and linked me to some bulk laces site.

Stamps, tumbled leather, and stitching at the check are all now NOT good indicators of fakes....

Well what is?

Cause there's no shot pairs on eBay are all real.

No way

Last edited:
Damn I missed out. Forgot they were dropping...

Thank goodness I already had Bred !'s on deck..

Hoh and the PX down my way yesterday .
Seen in FB groups a DTLR in MD and a FA in AL I think.

Check your stores periodically this week.

Been checking QCM in NYC since, hoping to come thru with my 8.5...found my wife a 4.5 in Green Acres mall Monday. PLEASE BABY JESUS!!! JUST ONE PAIR AND I'M GOOD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom