The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a story about some guy who got to meet MJ for the 1st time, cuz his wife was the head at some Golf Course celeb game

And the guy goes on to say MJ asked him if he could sleep with his Wife at the golf match.

And dude was a super big fan of him until that day
It was in the news, I can't find the story.

At least he asked...

You usually won't receive or can look up a tracking number for an international shipment. I would give it as far as 3 weeks. You have 180 days to file a claim. International buyers filing a claim from a couple days to as far as a week is the reason why those stores don't like messaging us anymore :lol:

Great info. Thank you!

Guess I've been spoiled by End, SNS, TGWO, etc.

Shipping is often faster than NDC :lol:

Patience is a virtue. Thanks again.

YO since we on this subject.... why has footlocker been like this ever since the banned released? I dont use a bot!!!!!

WTF FTL?
Clear the cookies on your browser, fam.

That is only showing up because FTL's site still has a cookie showing on your browser that you're trying to put some Bred 1s in your cart, when the shoes are out of stock LOL

sdiori sdiori yeah no problem man! I know what you mean. But these are actual retail stores, not scammers :lol:. I try to give them the best benefit of the doubt cause I've had packages that probably took 2 weeks to come in

Anybody see the video on YouTube where the guy traded 5 JB retro's for 1 pair of bred 1's plus cash?

Ebay auctions are ending around $310 shipped and people on twitter are still asking $320 shipped on size 13. Fools man. I offered $250 shipped and got some in the $280 range so far. I have to say this flip-flop on pricing between twitter and ebay just shows how ******ed these resellers are.

In the sense of doing good business why not make the sale and pick up a customer for down the road....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay auctions are ending around $310 shipped and people on twitter are still asking $320 shipped on size 13. Fools man. I offered $250 shipped and got some in the $280 range so far. I have to say this flip-flop on pricing between twitter and ebay just shows how ******ed these resellers are.

In the sense of doing good business why not make the sale and pick up a customer for down the road....

I was just looking at a few eBay auctions and one of them was at $360 something with bids :smh:

Jump on it fam

Jump on it fam

Not until i find one for $250. I have four at $280 so far. Not to mention i have two pairs so far so im not desperate. Also remember most footsite deliveries happen tomorrow. So value will drop again.

I always thing it's funny when guys complain about pricing then you look at their sig and they have a crazy asking price for a pair of shoes

Not until i find one for $250. I have four at $280 so far. Not to mention i have two pairs so far so im not desperate. Also remember most footsite deliveries happen tomorrow. So value will drop again.
Do it bro! Them slices will look real funny real soon [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Watch out and becareful of the Hibbet guy from Grailed.... I git gott.... filed a dispute.... hopefully PayPal gives me my money back....and i thought i was done searching and looking for a damn pair! SMFH
i got got by him too, filled a dispute and escalating it to a claim tomorrow. invoiced him 240 for a size 9.5, stopped messaging me then blocked me.

I always thing it's funny when guys complain about pricing then you look at their sig and they have a crazy asking price for a pair of shoes

Yes but not a price that's not going to happen. Also yeezys are extremely limited with a BIGGER demand then Banned 1s. So basically apples to oranges....

Do it bro! Them slices will look real funny real soon [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Im lost lol

As of now anything 13+, you're doing good getting $310 before fees. Down the road im sure they will catch up. Maybe 6 months to a year.

@OneSickRetro Eventually legit pairs will dry up. 250 sounds cool but doesn't sound reasonable imho. I hope you achieve that.

Ya i may come up a few bucks after next weekend but rn im holding out strong. As always i appreciate the blessings! :nthat:

I'm still holding out hope on hitting a restock. I'll do like 250 for a 13 though if one pops up

Your not getting that for 13 over time. 280-300 hundo

As long as Twitter and eBay 320 ish

Offer 280 maybe 270 to fight eBay cost. 250 I just let it ride and see if someone else bites

People with size 13 tend to sit on their pairs. I know cause I do and couple of other dudes I play ball with do too.

As of now anything 13+, you're doing good getting $310 before fees. Down the road im sure they will catch up. Maybe 6 months to a year.

I agree at 310 throw an offer for 280 and call it day eBay takes 10% ish. So it adds up the same I rather pass the savings to the customer than a nameless Corp with horrible seller protection anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom