The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not getting that for 13 over time. 280-300 hundo

As long as Twitter and eBay 320 ish

Offer 280 maybe 270 to fight eBay cost. 250 I just let it ride and see if someone else bites

People with size 13 tend to sit on their pairs. I know cause I do and couple of other dudes I play ball with do too.

I don't mind missing out. These weren't even at the top of my list for this yr. Bred 1s will come out again, and eventually JB is actually gonna put some serious numbers out. I'm only 24 I got time :lol:

View media item 2162193View media item 2162194View media item 2162196View media item 2162197
We texted backand forth and we reached a set price, he sends me an invoice and I send sent him funds through paypal.

Next day I must've texted him about 20 times but he never responded back to me.
So I filed a dispute with PayPal and im waiting for further notice.
same seller, same listening, same situation. i didn't purchase through grailed, but we came to the price of 240 and he sent me an invoice. then he sold them through grailed and i contacted him about that and how he double sold the shoes, he started acting funny. he stopped answering me then blocked me. hopefully i get my money back.

I always thing it's funny when guys complain about pricing then you look at their sig and they have a crazy asking price for a pair of shoes

Asking price is a ground floor.

Like you can offer on that. When I sell I'm usually willing to take an offer

But I will never list my min selling price. (Like car selling)

Why

Cause some cornball will try to go under that offer

So offer high. Let them haggle. They buy and happy

Like I'm selling some lebrons for 100$. Dude says 90 shipped I'm like nah 100. To high for my blood. Like my dude we just argued over 10 bucks.

That's why I set a little cushion on price. You wanna pay my Cush great. You wanna haggle that's cool to. I win either way.

Last edited:
Your not getting that for 13 over time. 280-300 hundo

As long as Twitter and eBay 320 ish

Offer 280 maybe 270 to fight eBay cost. 250 I just let it ride and see if someone else bites

People with size 13 tend to sit on their pairs. I know cause I do and couple of other dudes I play ball with do too.

I second sitting on kicks.

13 struggle is real sit in pairs and release when you come short on something down the line or just wanna cash out.

same seller, same listening, same situation. i didn't purchase through grailed, but we came to the price of 240 and he sent me an invoice. then he sold them through grailed and i contacted him about that and how he double sold the shoes, he started acting funny. he stopped answering me then blocked me. hopefully i get my money back.

You will get your money back, make take ten days

I don't mind missing out. These weren't even at the top of my list for this yr. Bred 1s will come out again, and eventually JB is actually gonna put some serious numbers out. I'm only 24 I got time :lol:

I'm 24 too but you foolin yourself fam :lol:

now is the time to the be alive to cop

**** that bs "I'll wait til the next rerelease" cop out line I keep seeing in here :smh:

Been jumping on deals this whole week because folks "need gone" at 280-325

I've put in offers of $275 on a couple different eBay auctions for 10.5.....waiting to hear back.....[/quote

Lmk if you get multiple offers in that range, ive done the same on grailed, and nobody is budging.

You got it....will let you know what I hear back....to be honest I'm just kinda testing the waters to see the price trends....

Last edited:
Wore these to a football game last nite... da comfort level goes way down after the 1st hr on foot!! Lol...

There's an ultra boost thread :nerd:

Figured when I wore my pair yesterday it was only for a short while, but they were so comfy I was like this is too good to be true

Won on Nike SNKRS draw, but my lid has no stamp. Guessing not all legit pair has the QC stamp.
Don't use the QC stamp as a way to judge legit pairs bro that won't help you identify if a shoe is legit or not

Any of you guys have a pic of this stamp?

Chromekings video is a little misleading. I have a 14 from FTL with no stamp and a 13 from JJ with a stamp. Both have same stitching and have no defects or different colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom