The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 24 too but you foolin yourself fam :lol:

now is the time to the be alive to cop

**** that bs "I'll wait til the next rerelease" cop out line I keep seeing in here :smh:

Been jumping on deals this whole week because folks "need gone" at 280-325

If it was a different time I might hop on it, but I'm going on vacay in a week. Not tryna spend 300+ on a $160 pair of shoes right before I probably go get some more sneakers :lol: if I miss out I can move on to the TB3s and Jams.

The fact that NDC pairs have the darker shade of red and pairs from stores such as FTL, Finish Line, and Shiekh have the brighter shade leads me to believe for the most part, that pairs coming from Nike are made at their "primary" factory while pairs being distributed to their retailers are manufactured at outsourced, "secondary" factories.

Can anyone confirm this or have other insight?

Last edited:
my pair is from footaction with the production dates 4/13/16-5/30/16 both shoes and its like a medium to slightly dark red. I've seen pairs that end 6/ something / 16 and some of those may be darker. i think if one shoe has a different date then the leather color may differ. Otherwise its all just random

Left shoe on one my pairs feels like the leather on the black Ying Yangs. The right shoe is like the other bred 1's. Yes. They came from Champs.

Won on Nike SNKRS draw, but my lid has no stamp. Guessing not all legit pair has the QC stamp.
seen someone on twitter say the pairs from nike hv stamp on bottom of box?? Chromekingz on twitter did a video on this particular subject... seems pairs with stamp hv better quality or something?

Someone gotta post the Chamillionaire video for old times sake
laugh.gif

The fact that NDC pairs have the darker shade of red and pairs from stores such as FTL, Finish Line, and Shiekh have the brighter shade leads me to believe for the most part, that pairs coming from Nike are made at their "primary" factory while pairs being distributed to their retailers are manufactured at outsourced, "secondary" factories.

Hell no.

Hell no.
So explain why there haven't been any pairs from NDC that have the brighter shade of red, while thus far only the retailers pairs have the brighter shade. There is no way that both shades of red being made at the same factory.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Man, The chamillionaire story is soooooo funny!!!

Cham - "I just paid 7k for the Jersey's"

MJ - "Well, I'll sell you one of mine for 15k then!"

roll.gif

Ok I have both shades of red one from champs (bright) one from sports plus( darker ) in New Orleans

I spilled something on the darker pair and lightly cleaned it with soap and water. Do not clean any red area of the shoe. You have been warned

View media item 2162662

They way these are bleeding and fading from the wipe down..

Makes you wanna double even triple up on pairs!! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom