The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no issues for however long a person decides to camp; that's their choice.  BUT, if you're gonna do it, please do it the right way, none of that empty chair nonsense.

Ya'll goating these young cats into moving these chairs are gonna get one of em hurt or kilt 
roll.gif

Folks trying to play the 2013's like they wouldn't be trying for those if they dropped again instead of these 

i like the 2013 better because no tumbled leather and brighter red

its weird cuz every newer version of a retro is always praised and the version before is bashed.

these gonna be bashed in a couple years when they remaster the og black red 1 :lol:

only time i see it as justified is the white cement iv in 2012 and the hard ceramic toilet seat leather used on the retro v and vi released a few years back lol

No body in the chair should = no spot. I would seriously just walk to the front and kick over every chair in my way

**** that if i was there id take all them chairs and throw um in a nearby dumpster

aint nobody scared of no shoe geek and his friends with his garbage *** lawn chairs

Y'all going to take/move the chairs and risk a scrap with their 2 or 3 boys that are still there?

Man I know for a fact in NY there's usually a dude that stays with the chairs and he's prob the one ppl don't want probs with but come on it depends. If I'm on line and tension is high to hell with those chairs and a lot of other dudes would feel the same way so let everyone go. I'll call my uncle with the van up and when they come back "ain't no chairs ***"

Last edited:
I get that you don't wanna wait behind an empty chair for hours but why go so far as to kick the chairs over, throw them in a dumpster, or steal them? That's grimy behavior IMHO, why not just walk in front of their chairs to the front of the line and if they ask when they come back just tell them "you weren't here". 

I get that you don't wanna wait behind an empty chair for hours but why go so far as to kick the chairs over, throw them in a dumpster, or steal them? That's grimy behavior IMHO, why not just walk in front of their chairs to the front of the line and if they ask when they come back just tell them "you weren't here". 
teach them a lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom