The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone try to call eastbay this morning, they usually have a few pairs available the monday morning after rd, figured they might of been closed for holiday

did anyone try to call eastbay this morning, they usually have a few pairs available the monday morning after rd, figured they might of been closed for holiday
A couple people said they called and got rude responses saying that if they're not online then they don't have them lol.

I usually buy off ebay but I'm tempted to just buy for 350 on stockx or goat since they verify authenticity.

Crazy how these seemed easier to cop than the Chicago 1s.

Yeah ... They had the same seven-week production window as the CHIs but I definetly feel there are more pairs out here than the CHIs . Which hopefully is good for folks still looking for pairs and bodes well that we might see a holiday restock of these.

jesus what is going on in here.....

Last edited by a moderator:

A couple people said they called and got rude responses saying that if they're not online then they don't have them lol.
rude *** eastbay reps. crazy things is i know people that cop multis evry monday after rd via eastbay phone order while the shoes says oos online

Looks like it's out of stock now but they have gs sizes up, if anyone needs them?
Yeah, I was trying like over 5 minutes ago and the same thing that happened on release day to a ton of people happened to me again :frown:
Damn, same here on Saturday but might've got lucky today, now just hoping I don't get a cancel. Saw scattered sizes between 8 and 13 except 11.5 and 12.

Damn, same here on Saturday but might've got lucky today, now just hoping I don't get a cancel. Saw scattered sizes between 8 and 13 except 11.5 and 12.
Yeah, I saw the same thing. Thought I was gonna get lucky, especially when there wasn't that 2 minute timer and it went straight to cart. No idea why it declined my card. Must be a weird way of saying it's out of stock or something.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from SP? Took 4+ hrs to check out Saturday, the suspense is figuratively killing me.

EDIT: SHIPPING EMAIL ARRIVED. 

Last edited:
If I respond reported, I probably didn't report you.

If I did report you, you probably broke a rule.

Either way, you'll never know.

Unles you get a PM from the commander of Cobras

The stitching on the fake pair below matches the retail pair almost to the T, therefore not all fakes failed the swoosh stitch test. Some factories in China have pretty much mastered the art of replication and it's getting harder and harder to tell. This is why I NEVER cop from #teamearly unless I know for sure my source can provided me with proof that the pair came from Nike or an authorized Nike distributor.
How do you know that pair is fake?
The photo is from a Chinese website/factory that makes UA pairs. The Bred 1s on their site are almost exactly identical to the retail pair and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between the two. Even the insoles are an exact match.

The photo is from a Chinese website/factory that makes UA pairs. The Bred 1s on their site are almost exactly identical to the retail pair and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between the two. Even the insoles are an exact match.
what are the differences

Which one is fake?

what are the differences
As far as the UA pairs that this particular website is selling, there is basically no difference except for the price. If anything, a very small minor difference are the trademark R's and the circles around the Rs on the tongue. That would be the only tell.

When guys were saying that the AJ1s sat on shelves, i'm pretty sure they were talking about the 2001 release. Back in the good old days where Js would be sitting and before the hype was anywhere near it is today. I really hate to admit this but there is 1 man who made these fly off the shelves and i wish it wasn't true, cause i hate this man w/ a passion...
View media item 2156271

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom