The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess this thread is about economics now
Its been about rainbow farting unicorns, credit card referrals and a lot of other interesting things. But, we get back to it eventually.

Like the post above. It all ties in one way or another.

Last edited:
Scam szn in full swing. Resale sites offering these under $250. Stay safe NT fam. Trust nobody. 
Hahah exactly. Hood rich. Dudes have 300 jeans , 200 Jordan's on and house full of roaches
If you are talking about public housing then I think its the fact dudes feel an ownership to those things whereas not to the place they live in. Like when you see $5k TVs in apartments where the elevators smell like urine.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Has anyone seen a good sole swap on a Jordan 1.5 The Return? Saw one guy do it on youtube and kinda contemplating doing it for fun. 

Nah thats legit from 2013 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

edit:¿que?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or Jb use two shades of red

412762146.jpg
FACT.. MY PAIR FROM FLIGHT 23 IS LIKE THE LEFT AND MY PAIR FROM HOH IS LIKE THE RIGHT.. ITS ANNOYING. MY HOH PAIR HAS THE "PRUNE" HEEL TOO BUT IS LESS TUMBLED AND A BRIGHTER RED WHILE MY FLIGHT PAIR IS CONSIDERABLY MORE TUMBLED HAS A HIGHER LOOKING OG CUT AND THE SMOOTH HEEL..

IM KEEPING BOTH PAIRS BUT I CANT DECIDE WHICH TO WEAR FIRST LOL.. I EVEN THOUGHT OF MIXING THEM UP TO GET BEST OF BOTH BUT THE SHADES OF RED BOTHER ME THOUGH IM SURE THE AVERAGE JOE WOULDNT NOTICE. THIS IS ONE OF THE INCONSISTENCIES I MENTIONED IN MY MINI REVIEW I DID.. GOOD SHOT FOR REFERENCE.

1.5 trillion is enough for the government, just greed is what drives this country. It's both good and bad...
SO NT IN A NUT SHELL WHEN A NEW THREAD IS CREATED... 

*GOES INTO ROYAL I THREAD*

*LOOKS AT POSTS*

"MY BODY IS READY.. 40 PAIRS MINIMUM"

laugh.gif

ROYALS GETTING DOUBLED UP NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS... MONEY IS GETTING SET TO THE SIDE ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom