The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

Still have my OGs.
Nearly twenty years later still haven't fallen apart.
Will post pics when I get home.
NIKE COME ON WIT' IT AND DROP THESE FOR YA BOY

Edit:
Gotta take back what I said about not falling apart :lol:
I started hooping in them once they got old and dirty
View media item 750733

Last edited:
Looks like the dude took it down. 
I still see it tho

He did post back in december about the VI coming out.

But 11 months early? Nah, IDK about this one.......it might be a guess based on the fact that they havent released in over 11-12 years.

frown.gif

I still see it tho

He did post back in december about the VI coming out.

But 11 months early? Nah, IDK about this one.......it might be a guess based on the fact that they havent released in over 11-12 years.
Maybe, but like you said. He nailed it with the VIs. An insider is born everyday. Let's see how this shakes out. 

Who didn't know the VIs would come after the Vs tho I mean that's just a pattern now not even a guess

Im just gonna throw my opinon out there but from that pic .. it looks like a low

Cant remember where but one sneaker blog was talkin about white gammas .. sooo maybe ..

Last edited:
Who didn't know the VIs would come after the Vs tho I mean that's just a pattern now not even a guess
True story. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict right now that a bunch of VIIs will be dropping next year.  
laugh.gif

Let's see what comes of this. 

Hopefully, I am pleasantly surprised, as these are a pair of grails, my favorite XI by far, easy top five sneaker for me, easy. 

While we are only a month away from Jordan Brand’s last Air Jordan 11 Holiday release, we just got an exclusive bit of info from one of our very trusted sources regarding Jordan Brand’s next Air Jordan 11 holiday release. Although many people are still waiting for a release of the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Columbia”, Jordan Brand will not be releasing the “Columbia” 11 this year. What they will be releasing is the Air Jordan 11 “Legend Blue”. The official colorway is White/Black-Legend Blue and that mean’s that the sneaker may end up being very “Columbia-like”, but not exactly. Stay tuned for more.

Tech Info:
12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro
White/Black-Legend Blue
378037-117

there u have it no Columbias

Wtf is legend blue lmfao ifs it's not the Columbias don't try to give us a close second... And "everyone" is a "very trusted" source now if Jm doesn't say anything or I don't see any pictures I'm not believing this legend blue stuff or getting my hopes ups for columbias.

Wtf is legend blue lmfao ifs it's not the Columbias don't try to give us a close second... And "everyone" is a "very trusted" source now if Jm doesn't say anything or I don't see any pictures I'm not believing this legend blue stuff or getting my hopes ups for columbias.

well announced on KixandtheCity, and there news is usually legit.

If this is the "legend blue" you speak off so far see no differences between the Columbias even tho these do look low top :/ but interesting the thirst is so real already JB has to clear it up soon

Back
Top Bottom