The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

If the time comes, don't know if I want to go through the headache. Might just chill on my pair and skip out.

For some reason I think JB is going to hold out another year on these...and drop a low version or something...:smh:

these with blue tinted soles
nthat.gif

it's been enough time for JB to retro these already.......

I can do without the columbias. I need sport blue vi's before anything!

JB could put maroon and sport blue in a pack, charge $400, and I'll still buy.

since JB is dropping sport blues soon enough.... I would love for columbias to drop next year also :D

I pray to god...[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
I remember the talk after the breds dropped last year that the columbias would be next. I'm skeptical.

still remembering seeing this in high school when they first came out. This color way caught my eye more than the bred and concords TBH. I really hope this releases next december I think I'll actually make a run at them.

Keep hope alive yall...After thinking it through the only release that I'm looking for next year is the Concord Lows...The Columbia would be the only other shoe at this point to sway me from that plan...

1st post wadup NT...created this account ONLY to ask why do people like these?? In it's cleanest pic these look like a white/cream cw. Maybe it's just me but unless you like vacuum sealing your kicks after each wear I don't get that hype for these.. They kinda look like white gammas (I know these came first chill)

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't release in 2014, JB wants the thirst levels to be beyond high. Going to be really tough to cop these if they do release.

One of Next years themes seems to be powder/unc just like some laneys this year. I can finally see these coming out if any year makes sense it's 2014

As much as I love the OG's, I don't even wanna see how bad they'll make the re-retro of these...:smh:

White patent will yellow in 2 months most likely.

Knowing JB they'll slap a blue sole on carmines and infrareds but drop these with a clear translucent.... If that's the case, these are an easy pass

Back
Top Bottom