The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

ppl keep complaining about white PL, my anny 11 and white & red lows are still crispy white! can't wait to cop these when they release.

sold my pair last year and im still mad that i did that cuz they were still mad white and mad icey (tinted the soles blue):
That had to be a tough sell. I would of had to think long and hard about that, so long I probably would still be thinking. LOL

Great pic...
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Watch them troll us instead with some Columbia low's as a summer release. Then drop another trash retro+ colorway of the 11s for the holiday release.

I like these but I'd rather see the Georgetown XIs release. Guess we'll find out in a few months what's up.

Hopefully nothing has changed and @kingofny04's information holds true.

What exactly was the information he dropped...Last I saw he was outlining the 2013 release going back and forth with that Kameaku (Spelling?) guy over the release, that was eventually the "Gammas" having snake skin or not...Haven't been keeping track since then though I must have missed it...

Think i sold them for $350 shipped to the guy, then he tried to tell me they were seperated and all kinds of junk to get some money back from me, needless to say i didnt budge and he got a great deal and kinda got me mad trying to get money from me

Think i sold them for $350 shipped to the guy, then he tried to tell me they were seperated and all kinds of junk to get some money back from me, needless to say i didnt budge and he got a great deal and kinda got me mad trying to get money from me

people always trying to get over :smh:

people always trying to get over :smh:
i know, and i literaly wore them the day before and they were solid as a rock and were in the best condition of any XI i owned and were in incredible shape and i could have thrown them on ebay and made more but was willing to make a little less and sell them quicker, no respect lol but in his defense he did buy them in the summer time and im in FL so it may have gotten hot during transit but it shouldnt have seperated but if it did thats the chance you take or he could have paid extra for packing some cold packs or something

my cousin gave a pair of columbia, size 11, i'm new in sneaker world and ended up giving it away..i was dumb i didn't know how valuable the shoes are.

at least u made money on urs, mine i just gave it away..dumb decision on my part.
yeah mistakes are life its learning from them that counts, that was my second prestine 01 pair that i sold, first time was to make ends meet and the second time was to have some spending cash (stupid lol) no regrets really but that condition and quality will be costly to replace, thinking about scooping a pair that needs help and fixing the uppers and then doing a repaint on the PL and retrobrite the soles to get a fairly cheap fresh pair

Watch them troll us instead with some Columbia low's as a summer release. Then drop another trash retro+ colorway of the 11s for the holiday release.

Not tryna derail but i was on ebay and ran across this sample clothing from jb, maybe its a sign of another new xi c/w? We did get confirmation of a new Black and yellow xiv, and also talks of the lightnings iv's releasing have been floating, just like how the theme for this past holiday season was gamma, maybe this year its lightning? just a wild guess

View media item 727021View media item 727023

Last edited:
I hope these release so everyone can stop ******g mentioning these in every 11 thread.

Back
Top Bottom