The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

Both my brothers had the retros. They both beat them. N when they copped, it was as simple as going to the mall before they opened and wait in line. Good ol' times.

JB bout to hurt some feelings when they release "white gammas" like the black grapes last year.
laugh.gif

JB bout to hurt some feelings when they release "white gammas" like the black grapes last year. :lol:

White gammas? The gammas where basically all black columbias when pics first surfaced until they threw the yellow in there.. Needless to say the shoe was not appealing to me

me amd my boy talk about these being released at work everyday ...... this year it has to be these or the space jams

i've been wanting these to come out or so long ..
i might buy me a pair off ebay and restore them .

Just found out over the weekend that my sons friends uncle has a DS OG pair of Columbias sz 10.5 that

he found up in the attic that his Mom told him about but told em not to take or wear em cuz uncle will get mad.

Well the uncle bck in the day used to buy 2 pairs and save one, but I think he may have forgotten about these. 

I know his uncle hes a few years older than me so Im gonna try and get from him and If and when I do I will post sum pics.

He did a lil video on them rather than pics, but they wer clean no yellowing on the sole, slight yellowing on the pattent leather

but the insole still read NIKE AIR so Im sure ther DS. No OG box though.

We should be hearing about the holiday XI release by early spring. Hoping it's still these

More power to you. I cant spend $1000+ on Jayz that yellow and will retro eventually. If Im going to shell out that much cash I'll settle for an LV pair. This is just my opinion. 

The most I ever spent on a shoe was $400, abd even that was ridiculous, but you only live once.

I don't think JB cares about that retirement stuff. Doesn't make sense to me ether what doesn't the people who quote are "retired" after this have to do with the many who are still going buy retros afterwards? They really don't give those older collectors what they want anyway. JBs mind set right now is that they have a new generation of collectors and none of them are retiring soon.

I'm definately passing on these. The OG's were time-bombs! Didn't last long at all. so I know the retros will not be worth the 250.00 they are going to want. I've only worn my BRed's about 3-4 times so I know these will be yellow before I get 5 wears out of them!

I'm definately passing on these. The OG's were time-bombs! Didn't last long at all. so I know the retros will not be worth the 250.00 they are going to want. I've only worn my BRed's about 3-4 times so I know these will be yellow before I get 5 wears out of them!

Kinda on the same boat. Columbias are definitely low on my priority.

My 2001s were just stolen...I'm fiending...maybe top 5 j's ever
Damn that sucks bruh. Honestly I could see JB holding off on this release if only because of the **** like this happening. People been thirsting after these shoes for the longest now, and there'll be chaos on another scale whenever they do release.

This years Holiday XI release will be the Blackout Promo sample that we've awready seen pics of. The promo sample pair that went for like $10 Gs on E-bay.

Back
Top Bottom