THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think I'll pass on this drop toebox looks terrible on those Royals, they're not showing the toebox properly in these sneak peeks because they know once we see that ugly *** toebox it's game over.
Agree 100%

Red / Blue / Green / Black suede pack from '14 would make a good donor sole. pretty sure midsole was sail as well.

wish i had the stomach to start tearing apart my kicks!

Last edited:
Red / Blue / Green / Black suede pack from '14 would make a good donor sole. pretty sure midsole was sail as well.

wish i had the stomach to start tearing apart my kicks!
F that.  i wouldnt chop up the suede pack for pinnacles.  not a green or black at least.  chop up all the reds you want. you can easily find some garbo GR with a gum sole.  ie. 2015 midnight navys that are floating around for 50 bucks. 

Last edited:
Last am1 I copped were the USA patch am1

They came in and were made of canvas.

Sadboy for real

DEEEEEENG. I haven't seen this thread move like this for a while lol.

To answer some homies question above. White MOAs are F&F only. So. Good luck.

Also...guys. Just got word from Stevey himself that OG blues are women's sizing only [emoji]128553[/emoji] Sorry Frank and other big footed homies. [emoji]128553[/emoji] Legit that sucks. Not sure why Nike would do that.

The shoes are not perfect and essentially Nike climbed a huge mountain just to fall off again....unfortunately

Nike knows it...something happened after the sample stage and they themselves are not happy with the end product

The shape doesn't stop on AMD....they are going to continue to "attempt" (keyword) to fix it and make it better

Last edited:
DEEEEEENG. I haven't seen this thread move like this for a while lol.

To answer some homies question above. White MOAs are F&F only. So. Good luck.

Also...guys. Just got word from Stevey himself that OG blues are women's sizing only [emoji]128553[/emoji] Sorry Frank and other big footed homies. [emoji]128553[/emoji] Legit that sucks. Not sure why Nike would do that.

Nah they can't do me like that b. He better be lying

It will be interesting to see the production dates of the AMs releasing in March compared to the Labs and berries.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see the production dates of the AMs releasing in March compared to the Labs and berries.
Yea its going to be interesting to see the differences for sure, could def play a big roll
Bro I feel you. I sure hope he is. Doesn't make sense why Nike would do that
Doesn't make sense? Bro its Nike....it makes sense as much as I hate to admit it, of course they're gonna kick us while we're down haha

Yea its going to be interesting to see the differences for sure, could def play a big roll

Doesn't make sense? Bro its Nike....it makes sense as much as I hate to admit it, of course they're gonna kick us while we're down haha

Lol but come on dude! Nike loves us! We fuel them!

this doesnt surprise me. 
as being one on the council, your remarks on MOA air max 1s, mudguard and toe shape are grump approved.  

Women's only? Oh hell na. I'm about to go @Modus47  in here.
please do.  we dont have enough of it going on. 

youre an 10.5/11?  so youre up the creek if this is true?  

this doesnt surprise me. 

as being one on the council, your remarks on MOA air max 1s, mudguard and toe shape are grump approved.  

please do.  we dont have enough of it going on. 

youre an 10.5/11?  so youre up the creek if this is true?  
I'd need a 12 in women's.

You have doubts about that? It's obvious as f***.
in china you have diff Nike shoe factories its possible that they have used diff factories for the OG cws, i remember when the patches came out they were also from a different chinese factory than the regular GR releases

More and more infos. Thanks. But also more and more happy I copped some pinnacles! 23.02. they are dropping again. As already suggested here - go for them!

We need at poll at the top.... How will Nike F-up the Atmos release?

-Icy blue sole?

-Non-leather toe box?

-matte swoosh?

-make unnecessary changes to the Nike Air on back?

-give us a shape thats even worse than of late?

Back
Top Bottom