THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man I don't even know if they got them been on that site since last night no luck! They got the Milan 90s
Sigh, i been staring at their twitter and they said it wont be announced on twitter, just online but their website hasn't updated.

def beyond happy..

got my tracking number and all from JD and paypal and cc have been charged...

2 pairs of US 13, can't believe I actually got my size, for $330 shipped to US..

love that free shipping over 100 GBP

def beyond happy..

got my tracking number and all from JD and paypal and cc have been charged...

2 pairs of US 13, can't believe I actually got my size, for $330 shipped to US..

love that free shipping over 100 GBP
Hope you did separate orders. High probability of getting hit with customs fees.

didn't really think about that, just wanted to grab 2 pairs in my size and get out...

oh well, what u gonna do...got no choice now, can't be that much anyways...

even if its 50 bills...still not sweating it...  2 pairs of 13 shipped from UK for 190 each is legit..

never get these otherwise...13 is super rare in most kix these days and always more loot on most sites...

didn't really think about that, just wanted to grab 2 pairs in my size and get out...

even if its 50 bills...still not sweating it...  2 pairs of 13 shipped from UK for 190 each

If JD shipping is like size? I wouldn't sweat it.

I've had numerous orders over $300 from size? and never got hit with customs, last order was the Easter AM light pack.

Last edited:
Wore them to the office today

My impressions:

- True to size, but if you can't find yours, 0.5 more, not below.

- High quality suede.

- Very bright pink, very very bright (I love this)

Overall, a very nice shoe!

Heads up!!! A few sizes just popped back for the Milans on JDsports!! I was able to get that ever elusive 10.5 :smokin.

Last edited:
Heads up!!! A few sizes just popped back for the Milans on JDsports!! I was able to get that ever elusive 10.5
smokin.gif
Damn , looks like you took the 9.5 i was going for, I srsly have had the worst luck securing a pair.

Damn , looks like you took the 9.5 i was going for, I srsly have had the worst luck securing a pair.

It was still there after I got mine, must've been a lurker that got it.

Edit: You'll get yours man. If anything if I get all these orders go through for me, I'll have an 11 and a 10 if you're still in need. Also doesn't look like offspring has put them up yet.

Last edited:
everytime i come to this thread, I get more eager for JD to give me a response to say they have shipped my milans :smh: >: :\

So I bought a pair of Hasta's a few months back and they were my first air max 1s. I was actually kind of disappointed in the comfort of the shoe. The midsole was pretty stiff and not as comfortable as I had hoped. I understand that the shoe is pretty dated and old but is that just the Hasta's that are stiff or is that all air max 1 models? I really love the look of the shoe and would purchase more if they were just a bit more comfy.

So I bought a pair of Hasta's a few months back and they were my first air max 1s. I was actually kind of disappointed in the comfort of the shoe. The midsole was pretty stiff and not as comfortable as I had hoped. I understand that the shoe is pretty dated and old but is that just the Hasta's that are stiff or is that all air max 1 models? I really love the look of the shoe and would purchase more if they were just a bit more comfy.
Get a pair of premiums instead of the essentials or a pair that doesn't have syntentic leather on the upper

Back
Top Bottom