THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

everytime i come to this thread, I get more eager for JD to give me a response to say they have shipped my milans :smh: >: :\

I havent received an email either, i got the order confirmed and paypal charged but no tracking number or whatever. And i already emailed them but no reply yet

So I bought a pair of Hasta's a few months back and they were my first air max 1s. I was actually kind of disappointed in the comfort of the shoe. The midsole was pretty stiff and not as comfortable as I had hoped. I understand that the shoe is pretty dated and old but is that just the Hasta's that are stiff or is that all air max 1 models? I really love the look of the shoe and would purchase more if they were just a bit more comfy.
The 'essentials' use a bit cheaper materials, as a result a few of the currently available color ways are a little stiff. The premiums use better materials and feel a little different. That said, am1s are 26 years old basically so their feel is different then a modern shoe, I find them to be very comfortable but ymmv.

Last edited:
so since i've already got my Milans

lets move along to the Sunsets. Have they released in the USA yet?

My local Nike Store got them in today.. Been an expensive week with 2 pairs of Milans + Flyknits so didnt buy them. 
Will sleep on it and if i decide in the morning i want them, ill go past and pick them up..

peoples thoughts?

Heads up!!! A few sizes just popped back for the Milans on JDsports!! I was able to get that ever elusive 10.5
smokin.gif
OMG.. I been staring at this thread and twitter all day long yesterday. I go to sleep, wake up, and miss out. Go figure.......

8.5 still up but it's .5 too small. Thanks for heads up anyway. The hunt continues.

Last edited:
didn't really think about that, just wanted to grab 2 pairs in my size and get out...

oh well, what u gonna do...got no choice now, can't be that much anyways...

even if its 50 bills...still not sweating it...  2 pairs of 13 shipped from UK for 190 each is legit..

never get these otherwise...13 is super rare in most kix these days and always more loot on most sites...

I know that feeling. Big footers are always SOL with drops like these. It's all luck really, but the only time I've ever been charged a fee oddly enough was because of the package weight and not the declared value. You can always call and get it reduced or waived if it's your first fee.
Are the Easter Air Max Lights still available anywhere?
Those were a size? exclusive. Plenty of sizes on their site still.

Success!!!!!

JD has shipped.

If you checked out as a registered user, login and go to the check your order area, they usually update if an order is dispatched before an email is sent out.

Last edited:
Me too, but no order tracking. And i cant go to order tracking in their website cuz by the time i placed the order i didnt had an account. And they dont reply my emails :frown:

Me too, but no order tracking. And i cant go to order tracking in their website cuz by the time i placed the order i didnt had an account. And they dont reply my emails :frown:

Wore them to the office today

My impressions:

- True to size, but if you can't find yours, 0.5 more, not below.
- High quality suede.
- Very bright pink, very very bright (I love this)

Overall, a very nice shoe!

Rep! Mine is in my city already!:smokin I half sized up just to be safe for some reason TTS on AM1s feel and look funny from up top. Thanks for the review!

Anyone have any info on these? Am I dreaming? Chlorophylls r my grails!

Last edited:
Success!!!!!

JD has shipped.

"Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to say that the order is still with our warehouse at the moment and should be released as soon as possible. We should update you in regards to the order as soon as we have an update.

please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards"

sick.gif

"Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to say that the order is still with our warehouse at the moment and should be released as soon as possible. We should update you in regards to the order as soon as we have an update.

please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards"

:x

Got the same response .

size? paypal order got canceled. Same security review team email... If your payment is still pending in paypal, I would contact them...

Back
Top Bottom