THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Weird the order I placed last night at 3am for the 10.5 already got dispatched, but the other two I placed 2 days before still say authorized.

Success!!!!!

JD has shipped.

If you checked out as a registered user, login and go to the check your order area, they usually update if an order is dispatched before an email is sent out.

Only one of my orders has dispatched..but I'm wonderin if they saw that I ordered twice and just put the other size with the order that dispatched..do they usually do that?

Only one of my orders has dispatched..but I'm wonderin if they saw that I ordered twice and just put the other size with the order that dispatched..do they usually do that?

Don't know the answer to that, but once you have tracking, should be able to check package weight, that should tell you if it's one pair or two.

Last edited:
Looks like my size? and JD Sports orders were dispatched. Now to patiently wait til these beauties arrive.

A Nike.com clearance coupon would be clutch right now with those Ultramarines.

Last edited:
you guys are lucky to get clearance vouchers & price drops on air max, NEVER see that in the UK.

Kind of funny to see the people who must've been lurking in the shadows of this thread now posting about their orders.

Been on the Milans since they released pics..needed those and got 'em (two pairs..one not my size and the other is my size) :pimp:

Im always late to the party. I went to magarderobe only to find them gone as always. If someone can help me out with a US 10 or 10.5 I would sooo appreciate it

I don't think they do that. Not sure why only part of your order shipped.

you guys are lucky to get clearance vouchers & price drops on air max, NEVER see that in the UK.
Many just buy the hyped color ways and not the grs. Which leads to markdowns and outlet steals for me.

Last edited:
i know this isnt the thread for them, but dont sleep on the air max 90 milans either.

i ordeded a pair before i managed to grab some am1's.. really nice colours - bright insole, very comfortable shoe!

pics if you're interested.. 

Back
Top Bottom