THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I just got my pair of air max 1 2013 londons from end and the right shoe is missing the black air max label on the tongue 
mean.gif

Siez? is messed up cancelled my order

Hello,

We are sorry to inform you that your order has been cancelled as it was determined it be unfit for dispatch as it was damaged.

A full refund has been processed which should now be showing in your PayPal account and we apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Kind regards,

Carolyn
Size Customer Services

Hello,

We are sorry to inform you that your order has been cancelled as it was determined it be unfit for dispatch as it was damaged.

A full refund has been processed which should now be showing in your PayPal account and we apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Kind regards,

Carolyn
Size Customer Services
Ain't that a shame.

For those of you whose orders from Size? were cancelled, what was the status prior to?  Had your card been charged, did it show processing or even despatched, etc?

Hello,

Kind regards,

Carolyn
Size Customer Services

That just sounds like the biggest BS ever.

Hello,

Kind regards,

Carolyn
Size Customer Services

Size is making up all the excuses

Yours were damaged

Mine didn't pass a security check

Last edited:
Still waiting on word from Size? Ordered last Thurs. checked out as guest via Paypal. Got a conf. and that weird email on the last page but still no tracking info.

I wont be too tight if they cancel. At least my pair from WG came in yesterday.

Really dope shoe. The pink is a little brighter than in pics though.

Did anyone order from natterjacks? Cause all i'm seeing is people who ordered from size and urban and JD

yeah someone posted earlier saying the only pair they had received was from natterjacks.

Last edited:
Nice.! Mine came today as well but no one was home, of course... I'll get that ish tomorrow :smile:

My first pair won't be here until next Tuesday. Soo we wait. Anyone who half sized up receieve their pair yet?

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos, they look better then the stock photos.

Can't wait until mine come in.

Still waiting on word from Size? Ordered last Thurs. checked out as guest via Paypal. Got a conf. and that weird email on the last page but still no tracking info.

I wont be too tight if they cancel. At least my pair from WG came in yesterday.
You should be good...I didn't receive my pair from size yet...

Back
Top Bottom